Not putting weight on Watch

Hasan167
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I can eat much yet I barely put weight on, I probably weight the least out of my friends yet I eat the most, however I eat a lot of home cooked food however they eat a lot of junk food e,g, pizzas and takeaways regularly. Would this play a big part as they weight like a 1st heavier.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
fdsfsrgwghb
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What kind of response is that? How are you on the volunteer team if you're not going to actually contribute to threads?
(Original post by ecolier)
Show off!
Hasan167
Rep:
?
(Original post by fdsfsrgwghb)
What kind of response is that? How are you on the volunteer team if you're not going to actually contribute to threads?
Hmmmm I want to put weight on not stay the same lol
fdsfsrgwghb
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No I know haha but the response he/she gave didn't answer your problem.
But anyways you want to gain healthy weight so lean meat and protein, I am no expert though :/
(Original post by Hasan167)
Hmmmm I want to put weight on not stay the same lol
Moe_00
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I had the same problem, you probably don't eat as much as you think you do. Use a TDEE calculator to see how many calories you need to put on weight, then eat normally and count calories for a couple of days. If you not eating enough, eat more until you reach the required intake.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
You have a high metabolism, you should excercise and eat food high in fat such as nuts or seeds. also have milkshakes everyday and dont miss meals etc
Hasan167
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moe_00)
I had the same problem, you probably don't eat as much as you think you do. Use a TDEE calculator to see how many calories you need to put on weight, then eat normally and count calories for a couple of days. If you not eating enough, eat more until you reach the required intake.
Where can I get a TDEE calculator is there a app? Do I just input what I eat and then it adds my calories together? For example we went Nando’s I was the first to finish and I had two sides and a double bun they only had 2/3 what I had
Moe_00
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
TDEE (tells you how much calories you should be eating): https://tdeecalculator.net/ or https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cal...ture-tdee.html
As for calorie counting you can get an app from the app store. It will have features which should help you get a decent estimate, myfittnesspal is quite a good one.
Hasan167
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You have a high metabolism, you should excercise and eat food high in fat such as nuts or seeds. also have milkshakes everyday and dont miss meals etc
I have 4 meals a day and snacks. I recently started the gym 1-2 time a week weights an cardio. Milkshakes might be an idea.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Also i would recommend eating bananas with your breakfast (i do) and try to increase calories easily like putting more butter on your toast or eating 1 spoon of peanut butter etc
(Original post by Hasan167)
I have 4 meals a day and snacks. I recently started the gym 1-2 time a week weights an cardio. Milkshakes might be an idea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1132)
54.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (453)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (165)
7.99%

Watched Threads