Want A girlfriend at 17 Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So im 17, Havent had a gf all my life, I am only friends with a couple girls that ik i dont like in that way, there are people who i like who i occasionally talk to on snapchat but they always ignore my messages or just dont engage with me. I feel really down all the time as all i ever see in my life are girls that i find attarctive but i cant do anything as i cant just go up to them in college as well as this i feel pressure to get a girlfriend and im worried for the future.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
I’m in the same position as you mate. Try and get your mind off it somehow. Find a hobby. Wait a bit until you aren’t in school/college (since they are places of stereotype, judgement and disloyalty) and you are somewhere where girls don’t go for you because of who you’re friends with. Everyone makes it out one day (including us I hope 😃)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just relax.

You are only 17 and have plenty of time to find one.

Be your best version of yourself, be confident in yourself.

Dress, groom well, have a good hairstyle, go to the gym.

There's plenty of avenues to find one such as online dating, speed dating, through education, at the bar, social clubs, through your network, community, approaching etc.
sachinihimara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Mate you're 17, trust me you're good. Take it from a girl, we can smell desperate and it's a major turn off.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
"all my life".... Chill, you're 17, not 48. You have plenty of opportunity when you're at uni and beyond.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads