The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sohanshah
Look, Edexcel have terms and conditions for people using their past paper bank. Those are the terms and conditions under which we can be sued. We are in no position to negotiate those terms and conditions.

I know that and I wasn't referring to the specific case regarding Edexcel and their past papers; it was a general comment on copyright law.
In other news, it seems that the papers on Edexcel's site expire after a week. I can access the C1 and C2 papers, but nothing from before last Monday.
Adje
In other news, it seems that the papers on Edexcel's site expire after a week. I can access the C1 and C2 papers, but nothing from before last Monday.

I managed to get S1 - 15th May, just now.

On another note, since the thread has been removed, I've had 7 requests for the question paper and mark scheme.
Reply 83
Adje

Really? I have access to M1 still which was over 2 weeks ago...
Adje

huh?? what are you on about?
Well, try and access the May 08 S1 paper - it's just a document 404. Try and access any paper from more than a week ago that isn't linked to from Edexcel's past paper site, and you get the same thing.
Adje
Well, try and access the May 08 S1 paper - it's just a document 404. Try and access any paper from more than a week ago that isn't linked to from Edexcel's past paper site, and you get the same thing.

The code is still 0608 not 0508.
Reply 87
sohanshah
huh?? what are you on about?

He means its not only the C3 paper thats posted, every edexcel paper upto today are there.
Reply 88
Adje

That's bull, I can access the S1 paper. You just must be getting the URL wrong...
IChem
That's bull, I can access the S1 paper. You just must be getting the URL wrong...

I see...

Haha! I was being 'too thorough' had changed the month in the /yymm/ section, I had "0805/6683_01_que_20080515.pdf".

Which explains why I couldn't get anything before June..
After all this I might start a topic in H&R about being depressed.

All my work last night making the mark scheme seems wasted.
sohanshah
The thread has been put in the recycle Bin temporarily until Edexcel have cleared or forbidden for the paper to be put up. Acumen don't want to be sued for breach of copyright.

you can't be sued or be sued unless your 18 or older:wink:

generalebriety
Stop making yourself out to be a ****ing freedom fighter. What you're doing is petty and illegal. It might help a few people who've forgotten to ask their school for past papers, but it's still petty and illegal.

you know what's petty, all your arguing!
yes, you, you, and you!:rolleyes:

pcok
PM me your email and I can email it to you.

when i came online this morning i saved these files on my computer, and i still have them if you wish to look and "downloadand print for internal school/college purposes only in connection with studying for exams.":smile:
How the hell are you accessing the May Papers??
sohanshah
How the hell are you accessing the May Papers??

Leave the code as ...0806 - don't change it to 0805.
TheTallOne
Leave the code as ...0806 - don't change it to 0805.

Right I see.
Reply 95
TheTallOne
After all this I might start a topic in H&R about being depressed.

All my work last night making the mark scheme seems wasted.

Lol nah don't worry, it really helped put a lot of people at ease, and I think most people on this site that wanted to see it have seen it by now.
pcok
Lol nah don't worry, it really helped put a lot of people at ease, and I think most people on this site that wanted to see it have seen it by now.

yer i agree:biggrin:
thank you kind sir:cool:
Reply 97
alexsheppard11
yer i agree:biggrin:
thank you kind sir:cool:

Surely that should be kind madam!
Reply 98
IChem
Surely that should be kind madam!

Lol I thought that, but then I thought he was probably talking to TheTallOne.
Reply 99
pcok
Lol I thought that, but then I thought he was probably talking to TheTallOne.

Lol, he did quote you.

Latest