are they worth it? Watch

charlie hawes 17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
i have a guaranteed job whenever i want with my family, i have good enough gcse results in case it all goes bad, should i stay in study if im not enjoying it and have no motivation, i feel like im costantly living for the weekend, and delaying the inevitable of getting bad a level results. what should i do?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by charlie hawes 17)
i have a guaranteed job whenever i want with my family, i have good enough gcse results in case it all goes bad, should i stay in study if im not enjoying it and have no motivation, i feel like im costantly living for the weekend, and delaying the inevitable of getting bad a level results. what should i do?
If you are happy to work with your family then go there, but imo I would say get your backside in gear, get your A levels in order by working hard for the next 12 months, then if your ambitions change and you want a different career or uni later on then you have A levels to fall back on. Its not too late to improve if you work over the summer. Plenty of people change their mind and want to go later in life.

Not sure A levels are meant to be enjoyed. Its really down to whether you are bothered enough about your future that you can sort out your studies or you cant be bothered. It does make you reliant on your family though.
Last edited by 999tigger; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (406)
18.61%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.23%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.59%

Watched Threads