The Student Room Group

What age do you wish you were?

If you could choose to be any age , which would you be Im 26 currently so maybe 18 or 21 would be good.

Scroll to see replies

I'm 17 so maybe 22
21 was fun.
13 was the best . Not to small, yet not to big with Any responsibilities:smile:
The age I am now, 21.
why do you say that?
9 -
Back to 18 when I can go crazy without any repercussions or 9 when my biggest worries was the egg and spoon race at school.
Reply 8
Fine as I am.
27 and happy with this. I still look 20 so whatever. :lol:
Wanna go back to when I was 10. Was stress free, no worries about exams or anything, had an amazing social life.

Now I'm just depressed, have no social life, failing exams and constantly worrying about my future :frown:
18 or 16 the age I am now but that causes illegal drinking so how bout i be 18 then drink legally 😂😋
8 was a pretty good age
Same I look about 16 probs. The day I stop getting ID'd is the day I'm officially a fossil. :rofl:
Original post by sinfonietta
27 and happy with this. I still look 20 so whatever. :lol:
22 so I can bugger off out of uni

Original post by Themysticalegg
Same I look about 16 probs. The day I stop getting ID'd is the day I'm officially a fossil. :rofl:

I got ID'd for superglue today in home and bargains :colonhash:
Wait you can get ID'd for that? :colonhash: :console:
Original post by CoolCavy
22 so I can bugger off out of uni

I got ID'd for superglue today in home and bargains :colonhash:
Anywhere from 18 to 21 again
Probably the best answer here, the crime of creation. People seek material pleasure in the world, but forget the pain that comes along with it. No wonder the buddhists and hindus say to renounce desire, since desire only brings pain when it is not fulfilled.
I wish I was 8 again, I used to get pleasure looking at all the toys in the back of the Argos catalogue.
I think i win life at any age.So it doesnt matter. I'd spin the wheel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending