The Student Room Group

AS Physics 2019

Hey guys,
So my physics teacher told me that he might use the AS OCR Physics 2019 paper for our end of year mocks. Now, I don't want to cheat but I am really stressed out about it. So, I was wondering, the students who already have done it, can you guys give me an idea of what topics came up or what topics I should focus more on because maybe they were harder for you? There's just too much to revise and I am just......tired rn.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sujana
Hey guys,
So my physics teacher told me that he might use the AS OCR Physics 2019 paper for our end of year mocks. Now, I don't want to cheat but I am really stressed out about it. So, I was wondering, the students who already have done it, can you guys give me an idea of what topics came up or what topics I should focus more on because maybe they were harder for you? There's just too much to revise and I am just......tired rn.

If you really want to cheat you can just search for the unofficial mark scheme on this website. But honestly at your stage I wouldn’t do it, because I would want to use mocks to know my actual level and whether I need to improve on what topics
the unofficial markscheme isnt on here
what topics came up please
Original post by Mustafa0605
If you really want to cheat you can just search for the unofficial mark scheme on this website. But honestly at your stage I wouldn’t do it, because I would want to use mocks to know my actual level and whether I need to improve on what topics
hi there
I hv the paper I could Instagram dm it to u
also do u hv the chemistry our a breadth and depth as paper 2019
Original post by sujana
Hey guys,
Reply 4
[QUOTE="fuzz12345;83968308"]hi there
[/QUOT
Original post by fuzz12345
hi there

Hi there, would it be possible to get a copy of the papers?
yo fuzz whats ur insta
what is your instagram?
check inbox
Original post by Mandingo-Mbungu
what is your instagram?
check inbox

What is your Instagram mate?
No point in cheating on a mock exam because 1. it doesn't count and 2. you're only cheating yourself.
Reply 10
check inbox

yo fuzz could u send me your insta for the paper aswell please?????
Reply 11
Mandingo-Mbungu could you please send me the 2019 depth paper
Original post by 5RTAW
Mandingo-Mbungu could you please send me the 2019 depth paper

private message me
Reply 13
Original post by Mandingo-Mbungu
private message me

I have now mate please check your message box
Reply 14
Someone send me the 2019 AS OCR Physics papers please
Hey fuzz what's your instagram??
Reply 16
Who?
hi there

Hey can you send it to me as well its so urgent and very very important
Reply 18
Can anyone PM the paper?
Reply 19
Does anyone have the AS work energy and power topic test? Already done it just need some revision sources that I can go over

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending