AS Physics 2019 Watch

sujana
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hey guys,
So my physics teacher told me that he might use the AS OCR Physics 2019 paper for our end of year mocks. Now, I don't want to cheat but I am really stressed out about it. So, I was wondering, the students who already have done it, can you guys give me an idea of what topics came up or what topics I should focus more on because maybe they were harder for you? There's just too much to revise and I am just......tired rn.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sujana)
Hey guys,
So my physics teacher told me that he might use the AS OCR Physics 2019 paper for our end of year mocks. Now, I don't want to cheat but I am really stressed out about it. So, I was wondering, the students who already have done it, can you guys give me an idea of what topics came up or what topics I should focus more on because maybe they were harder for you? There's just too much to revise and I am just......tired rn.
If you really want to cheat you can just search for the unofficial mark scheme on this website. But honestly at your stage I wouldn’t do it, because I would want to use mocks to know my actual level and whether I need to improve on what topics
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
fuzz12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
the unofficial markscheme isnt on here
what topics came up please
(Original post by Mustafa0605)
If you really want to cheat you can just search for the unofficial mark scheme on this website. But honestly at your stage I wouldn’t do it, because I would want to use mocks to know my actual level and whether I need to improve on what topics
fuzz12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hi there
I hv the paper I could Instagram dm it to u
also do u hv the chemistry our a breadth and depth as paper 2019
(Original post by sujana)
Hey guys,
RMA dias
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
[QUOTE=fuzz12345;83968308]hi there
[/QUOT
(Original post by fuzz12345)
hi there
Hi there, would it be possible to get a copy of the papers?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (333)
15.61%
The paper was reasonable (1164)
54.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (460)
21.57%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
8.25%

Watched Threads