GCSE Edexcel History Notes

Watch this thread
StressedMunchkin
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So since I have pretty much finished my GCSE's, I thought that maybe someone here might want my history notes. They are:
Medicine Through Time
American West
Elizabethan England
Nazi Germany
I have individual flashcards for each unit of each topic so units 1,2,3,4 and 5 for medicine etc.
I have a notebook with all 4 topics and I have individual flashcards if anyone wants them because I really don't want to throw them away.
epicnm
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Hi. I’m in Year 10, doing medicine through time, American West and Nazi Germany. Id really appreciate if you could send me the notes. Thanks!
StressedMunchkin
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
yh sure but i have to send them by post or something because they are not online...
(Original post by epicnm)
Hi. I’m in Year 10, doing medicine through time, American West and Nazi Germany. Id really appreciate if you could send me the notes. Thanks!
epicnm
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thanks. I have Private messaged you.
(Original post by StressedMunchkin)
yh sure but i have to send them by post or something because they are not online...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (18)
31.58%
They're what I expected (17)
29.82%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
38.6%

Watched Threads