Pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi everyone, I just have a curious question to ask: Is 24 and a half years old a relatively young age to become pregnant?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
If the person is happy, in a secure relationship and financially stable then why not? Seems perfectly fine to me
Monikayoungyh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I personally think that’s a good age to be pregnant, not too young but not too old either. Most people I know want to have a baby at 24/25
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It is only too young if you are not living and being capable financially independent. Plenty of women have children at 24-25. It used to be more common place than it is today though. If you don't have a partner (husband, boyfriend) to help raise the child then please, for the sake of the child, wait until you a parent with a partner. Parenting is very difficult and, frankly, works best when there are two active parents in the child's life.
There are benefits to having children at a younger age as well but first and for most you need a parent partner and need the capability to live independently both physically and financially.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads