The Student Room Group

Urgent: Find a replacement tenant Vita student liverpool

Hi everyone!
I am a current resident and I rebooked for next year, however due to personal circumstances, I need to cancel and in order to do so, I have to find a replacement tenant. If you need any more info please contact me ASAP

If you’re looking to rent a studio in a student accommodation where you can enjoy your student life, Vita student can be one of the best places with its multiple facilities, perks and events. I stayed there and I had a lot of fun. There’s a gym, a movie room, study rooms a shared kitchen in the basement where you can invite your friends and host your pres ! It has also a playing area (pool, ping pong, football) The studios are furnished, AC/heater, a smart Tv, microwave oven, hob, fast wifi and all the bills are included.

The studio is for occupation, in vita student accommodation for the year 2019/2020..

Total of £7,141.53 due in 2 instalment(s) as follows:

£3,640.78 by 01/08/2019, to cover the period 07/09/2019 to 07/03/2020 ( 26.00 weeks)

£3,500.75 by 21/01/2020, to cover the period 07/03/2020 to 29/08/2020 ( 25.00 weeks)

I would recommend this accommodation especially for first year students who want to make new friends but also have a private studio. It has multiple facilities and it is in the city center, pretty close to everything/

KEY FEATURES

Large comfy bed

Desk and chair

All bills and utilities

Storage Solutions

Superfast WiFi

Flat screen TV

Multiple power sockets

Safety

Key fob access

CCTV

Alarms