freaking out about gcses Watch

potnoodelss
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
i've just done all but one of my exams, and truly don't know how i have done. like i don't know if i have done really badly or if i just forgot how the exams went... what do i do if i don't get the grades i want/need?

i have 3 conditional offers at 3 6th forms, and each one needs roughly the same grades. what do i do if i don't get the grades to get into any of them? do i just not go to 6 form????? plz help ASAP!
Feelingbored
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I am in the same predicament as you. Guess all we can do is wait 😞
Tbn2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Same. I applied for one sixth form and that’s it because I’m set on going there. If I fail any exams I have no idea what to do😂😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Scotney
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Children go out and celebrate your hard work is over. Enjoy summer and chill. Results day is ages away.Somewhere will take you!
(Original post by potnoodelss)
i've just done all but one of my exams, and truly don't know how i have done. like i don't know if i have done really badly or if i just forgot how the exams went... what do i do if i don't get the grades i want/need?

i have 3 conditional offers at 3 6th forms, and each one needs roughly the same grades. what do i do if i don't get the grades to get into any of them? do i just not go to 6 form????? plz help ASAP!
potnoodelss
Rep:
?
nice to know ppl are in the same boat as me lol.... good luck!
(Original post by Feelingbored)
I am in the same predicament as you. Guess all we can do is wait 😞
potnoodelss
Rep:
?
nice to know ppl are in the same boat as me lol.... good luck!
(Original post by Tbn2002)
Same. I applied for one sixth form and that’s it because I’m set on going there. If I fail any exams I have no idea what to do😂😂
potnoodelss
Rep:
?
thank u x
(Original post by Scotney)
Children go out and celebrate your hard work is over. Enjoy summer and chill. Results day is ages away.Somewhere will take you!
Anonymouspsych
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by potnoodelss)

Just don't worry about it, be glad exams are over and celebrate lmao!

I just finished my 1st year Cambridge exams yesterday and I feel so much more relaxed now and am not even thinking about results. I remember after I had done my gcses I completely forgot about it while I went on holiday and forgot about results day until the day before and it all worked out.

You will very likely get into one of ur chosen 6th forms so just chill and there will always be other places that will want to take you so there's always an alternative route.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads