Applied and Watch

Azatar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi SFE. I've been accepted to study Law full time as an undergraduate. Need some advice

In 2016 I applied to do a HNC in Business Management at the OU. It wasn't for me, and I withdrew quite quickly. (1 or 2 months) The vast majority of the tuition fees for the year were returned to SFE. But I have a small (500?) amount that the OU kept which is now with SLC.
Will this affect my application to study full time undergraduate degree in September?
Last edited by Azatar; 4 days ago
Aisha SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Azatar)
Hi SFE. I've been accepted to study Law full time as an undergraduate. Need some advice

In 2016 I applied to do a HNC in Business Management at the OU. It wasn't for me, and I withdrew quite quickly. (1 or 2 months) The vast majority of the tuition fees for the year were returned to SFE. But I have a small (500?) amount that the OU kept which is now with SLC.
Will this affect my application to study full time undergraduate degree in September?
Hi Azatar,

This won't impact your application to reapply for funding. You'll enter repayment as normal once you've graduated from your new course and earning over the income threshold.

Regards, Aisha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed