anytime
(Original post by Marccus)
Sure thanks, appreciate it buddy
B3ar93
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you went to my school, then they might have a problem with that, if you were wearing the uniform outside of your home.
Basically when you are wearing the school crest or tie, you are representing the school and need to uphold their standards. Also, the fact that you have graduated and wear the clothes would be concerning for the security of the school. They might assume you a student and let you in, then your an uninsured adult who’s motives they don’t know, mingling with minors.
If your just wearing it at home or wearing it without the branded parts, it’s probably alright. If your doing otherwise, your probably going to draw concern from others around you that your motives might be messed up or that your holding to tightly to the past.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4831134
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Mostly I wear it at home, but sometimes I do otherwise. And yup one time people asked me while I’m wearing it outside, he asked “why don’t you go school? It’s school time”

(Original post by B3ar93)
If you went to my school, then they might have a problem with that, if you were wearing the uniform outside of your home.
Basically when you are wearing the school crest or tie, you are representing the school and need to uphold their standards. Also, the fact that you have graduated and wear the clothes would be concerning for the security of the school. They might assume you a student and let you in, then your an uninsured adult who’s motives they don’t know, mingling with minors.
If your just wearing it at home or wearing it without the branded parts, it’s probably alright. If your doing otherwise, your probably going to draw concern from others around you that your motives might be messed up or that your holding to tightly to the past.
B3ar93
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Marccus)
Mostly I wear it at home, but sometimes I do otherwise. And yup one time people asked me while I’m wearing it outside, he asked “why don’t you go school? It’s school time”
Yeah, your confusing people lol. Same applies when you leave a job that had a uniform, you stop wearing it. There’s rules to clothes, oddly, you can only wear certain things for certain situations, otherwise you are drawing negative attention to yourself.
Think of someone wearing swimwear while grocery shopping or showing up to a fancy dinner in gym wear, you can see why this would be an issue?
But you do you, just as long as you can be bothered defending that clothing choice every time your questioned on it...
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Etomidate)
Because its the same individual with multiple accounts who clearly has either autism or a school uniform fetish.
That is what I was implying, yes.
username4831134
Rep:
?
Yea I got it, thanks for your opinion and suggestions
(Original post by B3ar93)
Yeah, your confusing people lol. Same applies when you leave a job that had a uniform, you stop wearing it. There’s rules to clothes, oddly, you can only wear certain things for certain situations, otherwise you are drawing negative attention to yourself.
Think of someone wearing swimwear while grocery shopping or showing up to a fancy dinner in gym wear, you can see why this would be an issue?
But you do you, just as long as you can be bothered defending that clothing choice every time your questioned on it...
username4831134
Rep:
?
Uhh?..
(Original post by gjd800)
That is what I was implying, yes.
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
First of all, it is a nice idea to wear your school dress but if you don’t want to keep the logo just get it removed. There is nothing wrong in wearing it at home as long as you feel comfortable in it. If you have a clutter phobia or you do not wear it for 3 months, just toss it out or better to donate it.
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fetish?
lynn55
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you American?
Spanx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What?! I love it when you wear your school uniform all the time...

(Original post by sinfonietta)
Very weird.

Are you sure she didn't mean it as in you can reuse the trousers and white shirt again? e.g. I know most people when I left school kept unbranded shirts/trousers for a little while for interviews etc.
anime<3gaming
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if youve left school then yes it is a bit distasteful and odd it might even get you in trouble depending how old you are. If your wearing it at home then by all means. so long as your in the comfort of your own home wear what you want but I would probably close your curtains in case someone walks by. Dont do it outside though if people work out your age by appearance they will think your going to influltrate the school or something
Neelamxx049
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not many have asked this kinda question before
(Original post by username4831134)
Hey! I’m not autism Nor fetish. I’m just asking! & am new here. I don’t know if theres people have asked this before
chloeamat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wtf?! Yes that's weird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads