Theology and religion applicants

Watch this thread
Oluchipie
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone applying for theology and religion in 2019 for 2020?
Pwoper
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Yupppp. Gonna apply to Oxford, St Andrews, Durham, then two out of Edinburgh/SOAS/Exeter

recent update: just submitted in my UCAS. Didn't apply to St Andrews cuz it's too far away don't wanna go there anyhow. So instead i applied to Oxford/ Edinburgh/KCL/Durham
Last edited by Pwoper; 2 years ago
Oluchipie
Rep:
Ooooo that’s great , what a levels are you studying ?
(Original post by Pwoper)
Yupppp. Gonna apply to Oxford, St Andrews, Glasgow, Bristol and Durum!
Pwoper
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Oluchipie)
Ooooo that’s great , what a levels are you studying ?
I'm doing history and RS a level, and philosophy Pre-U. what about u?
fiddletrio
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Yupppp. Gonna apply to Oxford, St Andrews, Durham, then two out of Edinburgh/SOAS/Exeter
Ahh almost the same; I'm to applying Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, SOAS. The only thing I was worried about was not taking RS but the tutor at St Peter's said it was fine.
EllenMacrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Oluchipie)
Anyone applying for theology and religion in 2019 for 2020?
Yeah, I'm looking at Edinburgh, Bristol and Durham for Theology and Religion, also looking at Anthropology and religion at Manchester
Pwoper
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fiddletrio)
Ahh almost the same; I'm to applying Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, SOAS. The only thing I was worried about was not taking RS but the tutor at St Peter's said it was fine.
yeah tbh it doesn't rly matter cuz this subject doesn't require any previous studies according to uni websites
good luck to ur application!
Oluchipie
Rep:
I'm doing history and RS a level, and philosophy Pre-U. what about u?
Im doing RE Chemistry and English Literature
Oluchipie
Rep:

recent update: just submitted in my UCAS. Didn't apply to St Andrews cuz it's too far away don't wanna go there anyhow. So instead i applied to Oxford/ Edinburgh/KCL/Durham
Ive applied to Oxford, St Andrews, Durham, Nottingham and Edingburgh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (94)
28.75%
It went fairly well (152)
46.48%
It didn't go too well (54)
16.51%
TERRIBLE! (27)
8.26%

Watched Threads