CAS Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hello, does anyone know when the CAS Letter for University of Bath will be sent? I think it will be issued by the end of June because the course starts in the end of September, but I really don’t want to miss out on anything as I have to apply for my student visa. Thank you!
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, does anyone know when the CAS Letter for University of Bath will be sent? I think it will be issued by the end of June because the course starts in the end of September, but I really don’t want to miss out on anything as I have to apply for my student visa. Thank you!
Hi there,

Unfortunately, I don't have much information on this, but here is the information on our webpages on gaining a CAS and here is an email address for the Student Immigration Service.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Katie, 2nd year Modern Languages student
Last edited by University of Bath; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.12%
The paper was reasonable (1116)
55.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.84%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads