K4ktz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Quick question, if you will be situated at Marjon to do your course, do you still get to go to main campus in the centre?
officialmarjonuni
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi,

If you're studying at Plymouth University, but you'll be based at Marjon in the PAHC building here, you can still use our facilities and you'll have full access to our campus restaurant, shop, bar etc. :yy:

Hopefully someone from Plymouth University gets in touch with you regarding how you get back to their main campus in the city centre.

I hope this answers your question,

Regards,
Alex
University of Plymouth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by K4ktz)
Quick question, if you will be situated at Marjon to do your course, do you still get to go to main campus in the centre?
Hi K4ktz,

Can I confirm if you're studying at the University of Plymouth, or Plymouth Marjon University?

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep
K4ktz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, it's Marjon University
(Original post by University of Plymouth)
Hi K4ktz,

Can I confirm if you're studying at the University of Plymouth, or Plymouth Marjon University?

University of Plymouth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by K4ktz)
Hi, it's Marjon University
Hi K4ktz,

Marjon University is based in Derriford, which is outside of Plymouth city centre - I'm not sure what their accommodation options are, so I will pass back to officialmarjonuni - so sorry to not be of more help!

officialmarjonuni
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi K4ktz,

If you're studying at Marjon, you can either choose to stay in our lovely campus accommodation, or choose other student accommodation in the city. Which course will you be studying?

Here's a link to our accommodation page: https://www.marjon.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/

If you'd like to call our Accommodation department direct to find out more about which options are available to you, please don't hesitate! The number is 01752 636700 and the extension you need is 3011. :yy:

Let me know if you've got any other questions,

Alex

(Original post by University of Plymouth)
Hi K4ktz,

Marjon University is based in Derriford, which is outside of Plymouth city centre - I'm not sure what their accommodation options are, so I will pass back to officialmarjonuni - so sorry to not be of more help!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Plymouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (277)
65.8%
No (144)
34.2%

Watched Threads