The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol no but carpet bugs do so don't leave food about!!
Reply 2
your face tonight while you sleep.
Reply 3
Probably. Best to keep your room as clean as possible to avoid those fast but cute eight legged freaks!
k823127

Or while she's awake, if she's unlucky.
Reply 5
pink-marshmallow
....because a spider ran under my bed yesterday and i don't know what it will eat.
im so worried.

No. You'd better get in the kitchen and make a three course meal in case it gets peckish.
Why does it matter what it will eat?

It's under your bed!!!! :ashy: Run for the hills!!
figureeight
Why does it matter what it will eat?

It's under your bed!!!! :ashy: Run for the hills!!

I know, if I see one and then it runs out of sight I'm absolutely freaked and on high alert to find/kill the bugger (depending on its size)
*Star*Guitar*
I know, if I see one and then it runs out of sight I'm absolutely freaked and on high alert to find/kill the bugger (depending on its size)

i wont evar kill spiders again, becoz once i was going to help a spider get outside, so i nudged it, but i nudged so hard it died.
alas, i felt like a part of me had died with that spider.
pink-marshmallow
i wont evar kill spiders again, becoz once i was going to help a spider get outside, so i nudged it, but i nudged so hard it died.
alas, i felt like a part of me had died with that spider.

I got over my fear to be able to chuck small ones out of the window but I'm sorry, if they're so big and HAIRY then I have no remorse to the point I'll try and spray them with hair spray before smashing it with a book lol
oh my days theres a spider under your bed? i'd refuse to sleep there haha. But i could never kill it, and i'm sure it will eat something
Reply 11
Amy_J
No. You'd better get in the kitchen and make a three course meal in case it gets peckish.

LOL. Yeah, it'll best be mainly composed of meat, especially flies.
Reply 12
k823127

I missed the part where they mentioned they were one of the people from 'Aliens'. :biggrin:
Reply 13
Yes, when you're sleeping it will go to the fridge and eat it empty. In the morning you will find a spider about the size of a football in the kitchen.
They eat anything, usually. Unless they're vegan or on the Atkins diet.
Reply 15
:confused:
*Star*Guitar*
I got over my fear to be able to chuck small ones out of the window but I'm sorry, if they're so big and HAIRY then I have no remorse to the point I'll try and spray them with hair spray before smashing it with a book lol

:eek:
harsh!
Reply 17
Why don't you pull the Bed out & hover the Floor ?
You have a spider under your bed and you're worried about its eating habits :shock: ?

I'd be more worried about the chances that you'll be eating it when it climbs in your mouth when you're asleep.

(Alright, slight exaggeration, but I'm not rational when it comes to spiders...)
OMG!! yeah but i think its more likely to eat other small dead bugs under there. Reminds of the time I was having a shower, and saw a spider climbing up the wall behind, I didn't want to kill it so I left it and turned around...next time I looked it was in a puddle of water:eek: :frown::frown:...I was upset about it for ages!!

Latest