XHannahR
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
GCSE Geography is finally over! Congratulations🎉 how did you all find the paper?!
username3023300
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
It was better than expected! How did you find it?
(Original post by XHannahR)
GCSE Geography is finally over! Congratulations🎉 how did you all find the paper?!
Dracorius
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Thought it was a lot easier than expected.
Curious110
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Brilliant
XHannahR
Rep:
(Original post by addywbu)
It was better than expected! How did you find it?
I thought it was a fair paper, I liked it ngl ah! Paper 3 & 1 were good but paper 2 was ew! What did you do for your fieldwork?
XHannahR
Rep:
(Original post by Curious110)
Brilliant
Good!
(Original post by Dracorius)
Thought it was a lot easier than expected.
I agree!
username3023300
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by XHannahR)
I thought it was a fair paper, I liked it ngl ah! Paper 3 & 1 were good but paper 2 was ew! What did you do for your fieldwork?
We did sand dunes in Swanage for physical and tourism in the town centre x
XHannahR
Rep:
(Original post by addywbu)
We did sand dunes in Swanage for physical and tourism in the town centre x
Ooh that’s cool! We did tourism in a national park for human and a river study for physical
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads