Turn on thread page Beta

What if you were to rule the world as a Dictator!! watch

• View Poll Results: What type of Dictator would you be?
    A Good Dictator
    64.00%
    An Evil Dictator
    36.00%

ReputationRep:
    The word Dictator can be abbreviated into two meanings.

Type 1 Dictator. A good Dictator.
    D.I.C.T.A.T.O.R- Develop Income by Coming Together As Territories Of 1 Ruler ship.

Type 2 Dictator.:bike: An evil Dictator.
    D.I.C.T.A.T.O.R- Destroy Income by Capturing Trained Army Territories On Ruler ship.
    So If you had a chance of ruling the world as a DICTATOR what type of dictator would you be?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It is better to rule as a dictator than in a democracy that is for sure.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be a good dictator but that is more or less impossible. I highly doubt everyone would let me just become their eternal ruler without a fight - at which point I would have to fight them back and become a bad dictator...

ReputationRep:
    I'd be an evil :badger:

I would probably embark on a prolific campaign of ethnic cleansing, to ensure the master race prevails.

Start dictating.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably turn into Jack from Lord of the Flies

'*******s to the rules!'

ReputationRep:
    I'd nationalise all of the industries, force collectivisation on my people and destroy all the bourgeoisie, capitalist scum.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm worried that you think eight-letter-long "dictator" can be abbreviated into a ten/eleven-word phrase :s:

^ Yeah, and I've never heard of a "ruler ship" before. A ship which is also a ruler? Sounds rather fun.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.