Adisal33m
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What are your predictions for the essays on paper 3 tommorow? At this rate it seems any of them could pop up
KSaRa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My teacher predicted reductionism, social control, and possibly nature/nurture for the Issues and debates.
Also from the classic studies, I feel like Raine et al. and Watson and Rayner might be possible.
It is really difficult to accurately predict, so better be ready for all of it
(Original post by Adisal33m)
What are your predictions for the essays on paper 3 tommorow? At this rate it seems any of them could pop up
meeranc_1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Issues and debates
Questions appear in a review of studies and Issues and debate section.
There always seems to be a question based on themes – responding to a novel stimulus. Know this very well.
Past questions so far:
2017: Reductionism (3), Themes (4), culture & gender (6), Themes (4), Science (5)
2018: Practical issues (2), Nature v nurture (7), Social control, (9), Themes (4), animal ethics (1)
2019: Ethics (1), Science (5)
Now you have to revise all of the I&D as it makes up 60% of the paper. But extra attention to:
Over time (8), Use of psy knowledge (understanding of human behavior) (10), Socially sensitive research (11) Also hunch about social control (9) big in the past.
Last edited by meeranc_1; 1 year ago
schowdhy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by KSaRa)
My teacher predicted reductionism, social control, and possibly nature/nurture for the Issues and debates.
Also from the classic studies, I feel like Raine et al. and Watson and Rayner might be possible.
It is really difficult to accurately predict, so better be ready for all of it
was your teacher right?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (30)
42.25%
Take autumn exams (27)
38.03%
Look for a job (1)
1.41%
Consider an apprenticeship (2)
2.82%
Take a year out (8)
11.27%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.23%

Watched Threads