Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i lost the hoop earring out of the piercing in the cartilidge at the top of my ear and have had it for years. i have searched the internet and the shops trying to find a similar one to no avail. does anyone know of any good wesbites? i'm looking for small hoops probably not much bigger than 1.5cm in diameter, and cheap is preferable!

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't you go to a shop? That's where I get mine. Sorry for being no help

Ooh, found this site, dunno if it's what you want
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/

ReputationRep:
    they're called Ball Closure Rings (BCRs) or Captive Bead Rings (CBRs) and steel ones usually cost £2-4.. the best place to get them from is either BJS ^^ or Wildcat.

ReputationRep:
    www.bmeshop.com or ebay

ReputationRep:
    What about where you got it pierced in the 1st place, sometimes they sell the jewellery seperatly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    www.bmeshop.com or ebay
    I dont trust ebay for body jewellery.. i like to know that something im putting inside my body is the real deal and not some cheap immitation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoundDevastation)
    I dont trust ebay for body jewellery.. i like to know that something im putting inside my body is the real deal and not some cheap immitation!
    :ditto: I'd definitely recommend BJS or Wildcat. god knows what you're buying when you get it from ebay

ReputationRep:
    each to their own.
    i've got stuff from really big sellers in the past and it's been good and cheap

ReputationRep:
    they're called Ball Closure Rings (BCRs) or Captive Bead Rings (CBRs) and steel ones usually cost £2-4.. the best place to get them from is either BJS ^^ or Wildcat.
    i don't want a BCR i just want a plain hoop, which is why i'm having trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    i don't want a BCR i just want a plain hoop, which is why i'm having trouble.
    Go and ask at the place you got the original from then.

ReputationRep:
    i find barbells so hard to find aswell, well at least ones that dont cause me to have a reaction because im alergic to non precious metals

i would go back to the place u got the piercing

ReputationRep:
    I just buy normal small hoops earrings from next for example... tiny diameter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekahchu)
    Go and ask at the place you got the original from then.
    the original was from a random little shop that closed down years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    the original was from a random little shop that closed down years ago.
    Well it's hard for us to give you advice when we don't know exactly what it is your looking for.

Have you not found anything you'd like to wear in your ear instead?

ReputationRep:
    What about a segement ring?

ReputationRep:
    How do you take out the rings? I've had the same one in for over a year now :P
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    How do you take out the rings? I've had the same one in for over a year now :P
    Thanks!
    What kind of ring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekahchu)
    What kind of ring?
    One like this
    http://www.body-piercing-jewellery.c...sure_rings.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    One like this
    http://www.body-piercing-jewellery.c...sure_rings.jpg

Just push the ball out, preferably do it somewhere where if you drop it, it won't get lost then just take the hoop out

ReputationRep:
    Little bit of oil loosens them up.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.