Which Conservative would you vote for? Watch

nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Boris Johnson, Perhaps the Tory Party needs a lying cheat at this point to save it

Jeremy Hunt, Where is he different from what has gone before?

Michael Gove, Fails the "normalcy test" and you also get Lady Macbeth

Matt Hancock, gone

Rory Stewart, They described Anthony Eden as "half mad baronet and half beautiful woman" and there is a touch of that about Stewart. His comments about prorogation were rather potty

Dominic Raab, Insulting the people whose votes you will need in the coming months has never been a good tactic for a politician. This is an election for leadership of the Conservative Party not the papacy.

Sajid Javid, I accept being the son of a Bradford bus driver is a laudable achievement but the answer to Brexit is?
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Johnson.

He guarantees more chaos and further decline of the Conservatives.
Quixote.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rory Stewart is the only one that seems like a somewhat decent human being. No BS, and honest about what he believes is possible. But frustratingly, politics doesn't work that way. People want somebody to tell them that they'll get what they want, and want to believe that somebody is going to achieve the impossible for them. It won't happen, and they'll get **** all over like they always do. But what do you expect, the voters don't know anything about politics. People will attack and blame each other, as opposed to those at the top, and everything will continue as those in power want it to. That's how it goes.
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rory Stewart fascinates me, dark horse?
(Original post by Kinyonga)
Ignoring whether you would generally vote Conservative or not, which of the candidates who got through today would you vote for, and why?

Boris Johnson, Jeremy Hunt, Michael Gove, Matt Hancock, Rory Stewart, Dominic Raab, Sajid Javid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads