The Student Room Group

someone motivate me to start revising for tomorrows paper 3 maths exam :(

im kinda in a sad bad mood rn but i reallyyyy need to start to work cuz im TERRIBLE at stats and mechanics and with the way paper two went ima have to do amazing at this paper to even get a B (I need an A lmao) but i just cant seem to concentrate idk what to do
The hardest thing to do is get started but then the rest comes easy. Just START. Do you want to wake up tomorrow in the morning kicking yourself for not revising? Trust me that is the worst feeling ever.
nearly done, it's the final push. Just do 45 mins and then go to bed.

I say this but im procrastinating too for the same exam lol
Honestly I've done about 2 hours of stats revision tonight but I'm going to call it a day. Maybe do some in the morning? Or read over some key points? I'm feeling super unmotivated too as we near the end of exam season, but just think, soon you will be done!
Original post by eylyalulu
im kinda in a sad bad mood rn but i reallyyyy need to start to work cuz im TERRIBLE at stats and mechanics and with the way paper two went ima have to do amazing at this paper to even get a B (I need an A lmao) but i just cant seem to concentrate idk what to do
Reply 4
Original post by Chemist123
The hardest thing to do is get started but then the rest comes easy. Just START. Do you want to wake up tomorrow in the morning kicking yourself for not revising? Trust me that is the worst feeling ever.

dkjhsf i know thats what im worried about, the regret tomorrow of not revising... sigh ima go start now i think im just really panicky about how the exam will go but thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ellathenerd
nearly done, it's the final push. Just do 45 mins and then go to bed.

I say this but im procrastinating too for the same exam lol

i still got paper 3 for both chem and bio but yess im so excited to get tomorrows paper over and done with and to be finally rid of maths!!
Original post by eylyalulu
i still got paper 3 for both chem and bio but yess im so excited to get tomorrows paper over and done with and to be finally rid of maths!!

SAME have you got bio on Monday and Wednesday is chem? Im seeing all my friends go out and to chill at the pub and im unbelieveably jealous lol as theyre all finished
Reply 7
Original post by ellathenerd
SAME have you got bio on Monday and Wednesday is chem? Im seeing all my friends go out and to chill at the pub and im unbelieveably jealous lol as theyre all finished

SAMEEE MY FRIENDS ARE ALL FINISHED AND I STILL GOT THREE EXAMS LEFT i had four this week and honestly at this point im just exhausted and wanna get them over and done with
Ok you asked for motivation so here is it ... :smile:

GET OFF TSR NOW GURLLLLL !!! ITS NOW NEVER . YOU CAN DO IT ! JUST ONE TINY PUSH TO THE SUMMIT . YEAHHHH GO ON ! I BELIEVE IN YOUUUU!!!!
SHOUT IT OUT !
I CAN DO IT !
AGAIN !
I CAN DO IT
SAY IT ONE MORE TIME !

you will do it ! ^^
Reply 9
aww this is so cute lol thanks bub ima go revise no fr :smile:
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
Ok you asked for motivation so here is it ... :smile:

GET OFF TSR NOW GURLLLLL !!! ITS NOW NEVER . YOU CAN DO IT ! JUST ONE TINY PUSH TO THE SUMMIT . YEAHHHH GO ON ! I BELIEVE IN YOUUUU!!!!
SHOUT IT OUT !
I CAN DO IT !
AGAIN !
I CAN DO IT
SAY IT ONE MORE TIME !

you will do it ! ^^

Quick Reply

Latest