Sending flowers/gifts as thank you to teachers Watch

TheBritishKoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, so I know today some of my year went into school to give the teachers flowers/chocolates as a thank you to some of the teachers. I am planning on doing this once I get my results in but found out I shall still be away at that point. Do you think I would e allowed to send flowers/gifts to some of them through mail to the school as a thank you instead?

Thanks
(I hope this is the right forum for this)
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheBritishKoala)
Hey, so I know today some of my year went into school to give the teachers flowers/chocolates as a thank you to some of the teachers. I am planning on doing this once I get my results in but found out I shall still be away at that point. Do you think I would e allowed to send flowers/gifts to some of them through mail to the school as a thank you instead?

Thanks
You should check with your school if they will allow it. Why not just give them the gifts before you finish school/before you go away?
And10x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Give em a box of chocolates. No one really likes flowers.
TheBritishKoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You should check with your school if they will allow it. Why not just give them the gifts before you finish school/before you go away?
Because our school has already finished this week, and I am off to Summer School very soon plus then travelling for a little bit
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because our school has already finished this week, and I am off to Summer School very soon plus then travelling for a little bit
Sounds like you may have left it too late, but worth checking with your school to see if you can post them.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Thanks
If you can't be there on results day, you can always visit when schools go back in August
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish