Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
rank #44

White 86.0%
S.Asian 8.2%
Black 2.7%
Chinese & other 0.6%
Ahaha, 281st

I could estimate there being roughly 9 black people in my area, out of 10,000 people. And yes I know everyone :wink:
Probably fewer Asian and no Latin-American.

So we're not particularly diverse, and I'd bet a lot of the city has very ignorant views. But from my friends, team-mates etc I've never heard of any real problems
Reply 182
mdcrisp2000
No.1 baby! Proud(ish) Newham resident here :biggrin:

Our council claim it's the most ethnically diverse place on the planet. I think I'd have to agree.
Aha! You do know that your hospital has one of the highest birth rates in the country and the highest rate of cousins ****ing cousins and producing deformed kids.
Renal
Aha! You do know that your hospital has one of the highest birth rates in the country and the highest rate of cousins ****ing cousins and producing deformed kids.

lmao! Charmin'
Reply 184
Rank 3 - Tower Hamlets. There is a large Bangladeshi community in Tower Hamlets
Something that many people dont know (i assume it is because the media barely report it) is a place such as Glasgow - im assuming a predominantly white area has firstly more gangs than in London, and the gangs there are generally worse!
Reply 186
couture_kid
Something that many people dont know (i assume it is because the media barely report it) is a place such as Glasgow - im assuming a predominantly white area has firstly more gangs than in London, and the gangs there are generally worse!

you'll find london has a much bigger gang problem then glasgow, with yardies, triads, eastern european mafioso and 100's of different street gangs. its way more then hoodies then you generally get in predominatly white areas.
Reply 187
It does not matter where you live,

its always a white man's world.
Reply 188
Ah the Isle of Man wasn'y on it, but to be honest I think it'd rank pretty darn low on the list
Reply 189
There are no Black people in my school, there are only 2 Pakistani people and they are here for sixth form. There are quite a few Chinese people though. Not many Eastern European either.
Reply 190
London.

I love the diversity of it, sure it at times has its problems, but seeing beatiful chicks of every race and culture about in the west end on a summers day like today > an area 99.9% white/black/asian. :biggrin:
Reply 191
What's the other .1% then? Canine?
Brent in London, home of wembley i think we are the 2nd most diverse area behind newham in england and wales and probably europe BUT we have the highest amount of people born outside of the UK living here and in terms of wards down the road in dollis hill is the United Kingdom's most ethnically diverse ward. On my road i have, chinese, african, jewish, iraqi, brazilian, indian, caribbean, south african and malaysian and those are the ones i know of! One thing i really like is that there is so much choice if i want traditional english food, indian food, caribbean or malaysian everything is right on my doorstep and i wouldnt live in any other city!
Reply 193
Renal
What's the other .1% then? Canine?

^o)
Reply 194
If it's "99.9% white/black/asian" what's the rest? It's a relatively simple question...
there is 1 black person in my school out of 700 and rest are white english people. weird. Used to be a lot more diverse tho.
Reply 196
St. Albans: 93.1% white.
Reply 197
Renal
If it's "99.9% white/black/asian" what's the rest? It's a relatively simple question...

''London.

I love the diversity of it, sure it at times has its problems, but seeing beatiful chicks of every race and culture about in the west end on a summers day like today > an area 99.9% white/black/asian. :biggrin:''

This is saying, a multicultural area > an area 99.9% white or black or asian.

Geddit?

The other 0.1% would be the rest of the population which isnt that particular race

Still need further explanation?
Reply 198
:rolleyes:

Couldn't have just said that?
Reply 199
Was it really that hard to understand in the first place?

:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending