The Student Room Group

Matt Hancock withdraws from Leadership Race

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
evidence? :holmes:

Listen if you wish to bury your head in the sand then please don't let me stop you but the Tory Party members are vastly pro brexit and Mr Johnson is hugely popular amongst them and promising to deliver on the referendum result by the end of October, I frankly could not give a single **** if you choose to accept this or not, he has already won and there is not a thing that can be done about that.
Original post by Napp
Pffft the Tory party membership need not sully their elevated minds with anything as tawdry as evidence!

I am not and never will be one of those shysters.
Original post by ColinDent
Listen if you wish to bury your head in the sand then please don't let me stop you but the Tory Party members are vastly pro brexit and Mr Johnson is hugely popular amongst them and promising to deliver on the referendum result by the end of October, I frankly could not give a single **** if you choose to accept this or not, he has already won and there is not a thing that can be done about that.
This has nothing to do with me, or sand.

Without evidence your statement is as credible as me suggesting that Rory Stewart is the most popular among members. Now you can continue to pretend that what you're saying is accurate because you believe in it and why wouldn't that be what everyone else believes?

Or you could recognise that maybe not everyone agrees with you, not everybody has to and that other people's views might be valid, and that in order to progress from this conversation you might want to produce something more than repeatedly claiming you're correct.
Original post by 04MR17

Without evidence your statement is as credible as me suggesting that Rory Stewart is the most popular among members. Now you can continue to pretend that what you're saying is accurate because you believe in it and why wouldn't that be what everyone else believes?

Or you could recognise that maybe not everyone agrees with you, not everybody has to and that other people's views might be valid, and that in order to progress from this conversation you might want to produce something more than repeatedly claiming you're correct.

Okay, we will see in a few weeks 😉 I would however place my house on the fact that Mr Johnson will be our next Prime Minister.
You can ask for evidence all you want but if you fail to open your eyes then you simply won't see the truth of the matter.
Original post by 04MR17

Also you want evidence, these guys occasionally get things wrong, but not that wrong.

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/politics/20190613-landslide-boris-johnson-833pp-likely-to-be-next-conservative-leader-following-first-ballot
Original post by ColinDent
Okay, we will see in a few weeks 😉 I would however place my house on the fact that Mr Johnson will be our next Prime Minister.
You can ask for evidence all you want but if you fail to open your eyes then you simply won't see the truth of the matter.

If another love child by another mistress appears or there is credible evidence Boris has lied this week about cocaine, his opponent will be returned unopposed in the same way May was following the withdrawal of Leadsom.
Reply 26
who?

Quick Reply

Latest