Turn on thread page Beta

What is your favourite food and/or dish? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Like it says, what would make your mouth water every time you saw that dish or beverage. Try and show links or pictures to what you have said if you want. It's nice to know about a dish you've never heard of.

And to start it off, mine would be Sushi and Iced Fanta :eating: (though not at the same time ). But I also eat anything (within reason ).

Also, whats the most exotic/strange (but tasty) thing you've ever eaten/drank. I can only remember having snake soup and that wasn't too bad. Again, links/ pictures please.

ReputationRep:
    Most exotic:

It was delicious.

ReputationRep:
    Spicy chicken!

You can get Knorr Mexican Fajita oily paste stuff and cook with chicken and pepper and onion and then I like it with pasta and YUM!!!

*and breathe*

ReputationRep:
    Beef rump.. so good.

ReputationRep:
    I've eaten crocodile meat, that was quite nice. It was in that Mongolian restaurant near Charing Cross (or King's Cross haha always get them confused).

Caviar is pretty good too.

At the moment I'm permanently craving jacket potatoes, with cheese and tuna.

ReputationRep:
    Lasagne I think would have to be one of my faves!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alenax)
    I've eaten crocodile meat, that was quite nice.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one- it's lovely.

But my favorite food... that's got to be crispy peking duck with pancakes and hosin sauce... delish.

ReputationRep:
    This should probably be in the food forum, i imagine a mod will move it soon though
    anyhow, i like so many types of food i dont know whats best! but the giant spring rolls, with some sweet chili sauce, from my local chinese are yummy

ReputationRep:
    Anything Mexican will do me

Fijatas :coma:
    Enchilardos (sp?) :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I was about to say Lasagna I had some in a restaurant overlooking the coast in Lima - best lasagna I've ever had. I never get sick of it. It's something I have to have in every restaurant I go to.

Most exotic thing I've had is guinea pig, llama or rabbit probably. I don't really like to mess about with my food.

And I can't eat anything that lives in water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kestrel_Lover_Sophie)
    Glad to know I'm not the only one- it's lovely.

But my favorite food... that's got to be crispy peking duck with pancakes and hosin sauce... delish.
    How could i forget? i have something of a peking duck and hosin sauce addiction too, i like chinese takeaways lots

ReputationRep:
    Favourite foods:
    fried calamari (not the rings) with sweet chilli sauce.
    grilled prawn caeser salad
    fish bastilla
    seafood ramen
    couscous with lamb and veg, or with caramalised onions and raisons with chicken
    mmmm and mushroom soup without the bacon bits from carluccios.

YUM IM HUNGRY NOW!

I think the most bizzare thing ive ever eaten is snails, but thats not really bizzarre to me but probably to other people, and shark as well? the oddest thing ive ever seen on my plate is lambbreast. I didnt know sucha thing could be eaten, and of course I didnt eat it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Spaghetti Carbonara.
    Mozarella Sticks.
    Mmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Roast beef and Yorkshire puddings with lashings of gravy... :coma:

Damn, now I really want some!

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmm, prawn and mayonaise sandwich from tesco 'simply the best'

ReputationRep:
    god this thread is making me hungry!

i love Spaghetti Carbonara mmm..
    saying that i could be here all day listing things i love!!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.