ackz430
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello all. I have two more exams to go on the GDL (thank GOD!) but I just feel like I'm struggling to focus on them because of this overhanging dread and anxiety that the others have not gone well. I've finished all of my papers, but I look back and think that I have not been concise enough, or that I've made stupid mistakes like citing in EU Marshall instead of Marleasing - (damn dyspraxia!) Just wanted to reach out to those who have done so to see if they felt this same anxiety? I know when this is all done and I have to wait a month to find out the results I'm going to be an absolute wreck. I want a 2:1, and anything below that will mean I cannot proceed to do the BPTC. So what were other people's experience of angst? Fears that the exam may not be so good? Any advice would be very appreciated (this has been one hellish journey!!!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (336)
83.79%
No (65)
16.21%

Watched Threads