The Student Room Group

do the o2 check age

i’ve got tickets to two of ariana grande’s shows in london for the sweetener world tour. both my tickets are standing and i checked the o2 website and standing is 16+. ive seen other discussions but they are quite old and things may have changed. i’m scared i won’t be let in and that i’ll have to give up my tickets. do they check age? do i have to bring id and will i get sent out since i’m 14?
Reply 1
They will check if you look your age. That's the usual rule of thumb. I've never been stopped even when I was a young yin, but I see it fairly regularly.
Heyaaa same here except I’m 15 in standing contact me on twitter or insta - lucie.dart

Original post by nathaniaaaaaaaaa
i’ve got tickets to two of ariana grande’s shows in london for the sweetener world tour. both my tickets are standing and i checked the o2 website and standing is 16+. ive seen other discussions but they are quite old and things may have changed. i’m scared i won’t be let in and that i’ll have to give up my tickets. do they check age? do i have to bring id and will i get sent out since i’m 14?
did u get in ?
Reply 4
Original post by arianaslightx
did u get in ?

i did, sorry for late replt
Reply 5
Original post by npersonal
i did, sorry for late replt

did they check your id and let you in anyway or did they just not check?
Reply 6
Original post by igad
did they check your id and let you in anyway or did they just not check?

this was 4 years ago 😭 so stuff may have changed
Reply 7
Original post by subbhy
this was 4 years ago 😭 so stuff may have changed

I knowww but I'm so scared about not getting in I need all the reassurance i can get
Who’s bumping all the old O2 age threads for God’s sake.
Reply 9
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Who’s bumping all the old O2 age threads for God’s sake.

sorry lmao i just need to know
Original post by igad
sorry lmao i just need to know

Yes, they do check.

Latest