The Student Room Group

A Level Maths OCR MEI Paper 3 (comprehension)

How did people find todays exam? And what answers did everyone get?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh there's already a thread
Reply 2
(0, 2root2) and (0. -2root2) on the normal gradient question?? ( plus minus root8)
Reply 3
Yeahhhhh peng
Original post by Clark1111
(0, 2root2) and (0. -2root2) on the normal gradient question?? ( plus minus root8)
Reply 4
How many questions from comprehension did everyone do??
Reply 5
zero :smile:
Original post by lynn55
How many questions from comprehension did everyone do??
Reply 6
Original post by C342

😂😂 I only missed out the last question on it
And I also didn’t do that surfs question
Reply 7
do u remember how u did the first part?
Original post by lynn55
😂😂 I only missed out the last question on it
And I also didn’t do that surfs question
Reply 8
Original post by C342

Same :/
I got 0 marks in comprehension.
Edexcel Maths paper got leaked a whole day before and now they gonna have lower grade boundaries or get there predicted grades. So unfair when we worked hard in OCR MEI exam but edexcel students will get A grades for no work.
Reply 11
I thought it went well. Comprehension took a while but I think I got it all in the end.
Reply 12
thank god im not the only one, i literally spent forever on it and re read it a million times and still couldnt answer anything
Original post by Vivik1
Same :/
Reply 13
wtaf so unfair, we should get extra marks for the mistake they made in mechanics
Original post by lionike123
Edexcel Maths paper got leaked a whole day before and now they gonna have lower grade boundaries or get there predicted grades. So unfair when we worked hard in OCR MEI exam but edexcel students will get A grades for no work.
Reply 14
Original post by C342
thank god im not the only one, i literally spent forever on it and re read it a million times and still couldnt answer anything

Ikr then I panicked and literally couldn't answer like a third of the first section either so bye to an A I guess
Reply 15
ik, im supposed to get A for vet school as well :frown:
Original post by Vivik1
Ikr then I panicked and literally couldn't answer like a third of the first section either so bye to an A I guess
Reply 16
Original post by C342
ik, im supposed to get A for vet school as well :frown:

Aaah can't wait to beg whatever med schools I can to accept me w a B:smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by C342
do u remember how u did the first part?

The first one I just rearranged them when x and y equal 0 and should that they equalled hr but it’s probs wrong
Reply 18
Does any have ANY idea how to do that *****y surd question ???
I nearly got it but i had a Square root 2 that was not cancelling out.
Original post by lynn55
Does any have ANY idea how to do that *****y surd question ???

Quick Reply

Latest