OCR rs Watch

Kfish1072
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey guys just curious about how you guys have found the exams so far! Also any predictions on Christian developments at all??
Aspidosperma
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Very good so far, you?

Meta-ethics, conscience and business ethics came up last year A2, business ethics was this year AS, and all three again this year A2, so predictions seem quite difficult.

Bonhoeffer and Jesus came up last year A2 and this year AS, so... less likely to come up this year A2? But follow the trend of ethics, it isn't certain that they wont. Still, I think Natural/Revealed Theology, perhaps pluralism, and a different focus of feminism (like the idea of motherhood in Christianity).
Kfish1072
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Yeah, I thought they went really well so far... it did shock me a bit to get repeats on the ethics paper but was prepared anyway... I’m bricking it for Christianity because it’s the weakest part of the subject for me 😬
(Original post by Aspidosperma)
Very good so far, you?

Meta-ethics, conscience and business ethics came up last year A2, business ethics was this year AS, and all three again this year A2, so predictions seem quite difficult.

Bonhoeffer and Jesus came up last year A2 and this year AS, so... less likely to come up this year A2? But follow the trend of ethics, it isn't certain that they wont. Still, I think Natural/Revealed Theology, perhaps pluralism, and a different focus of feminism (like the idea of motherhood in Christianity).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.56%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (85)
18.89%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.22%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.67%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.22%