Kfish1072
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys just curious about how you guys have found the exams so far! Also any predictions on Christian developments at all??
Aspidosperma
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Very good so far, you?

Meta-ethics, conscience and business ethics came up last year A2, business ethics was this year AS, and all three again this year A2, so predictions seem quite difficult.

Bonhoeffer and Jesus came up last year A2 and this year AS, so... less likely to come up this year A2? But follow the trend of ethics, it isn't certain that they wont. Still, I think Natural/Revealed Theology, perhaps pluralism, and a different focus of feminism (like the idea of motherhood in Christianity).
Kfish1072
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yeah, I thought they went really well so far... it did shock me a bit to get repeats on the ethics paper but was prepared anyway... I’m bricking it for Christianity because it’s the weakest part of the subject for me 😬
(Original post by Aspidosperma)
Very good so far, you?

Meta-ethics, conscience and business ethics came up last year A2, business ethics was this year AS, and all three again this year A2, so predictions seem quite difficult.

Bonhoeffer and Jesus came up last year A2 and this year AS, so... less likely to come up this year A2? But follow the trend of ethics, it isn't certain that they wont. Still, I think Natural/Revealed Theology, perhaps pluralism, and a different focus of feminism (like the idea of motherhood in Christianity).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.45%
I'm not sure (8)
3.43%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (87)
37.34%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.72%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.06%

Watched Threads