Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry to describe this so graphically.
    But around my left testicle i have lot of (don't know how to put this) mass of something?. It feels like very squishy and is alot bigger than my ball.

Just asking weather this is normal?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    i would suggest going to the doctor, it may be nothing but anything down there isnt worth comprimising, get to the docs. asap!

ReputationRep:
    hmm never heard of this begote. Could itbe something dry stuck there or you got some clogged dirt because you havent cleaned there regularly. As i have said this ive never heard of.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to the Doctor.

You don't want your willy falling off do you?

ReputationRep:
    Wash, if it doesn't go, Doctors.

ReputationRep:
    Is it sort of behind the testicle? If so I think that's normal. Tumours tend to be quite hard so I hear, so it's probably not cancer.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it just go to the doctors and they'll sort you out.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean inside the sack lol? or outside?

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctor but if it feels "gritty" and "like a stone" definately go to the doctor. It could be due to hormones, women can get them in their breasts so I pressume it's the same as guys

ReputationRep:
    It's almost certainly nothing to worry about, but unfortunately "almost certainly" isn't good enough.

Go to a doctor- you don't have to let your parents know if you're embarassed about it. They'll probably tell you it's fine, but even if it is you certainly won't be anything other than commended for making sure it's nothing serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry to describe this so graphically.
    But around my left testicle i have lot of (don't know how to put this) mass of something?. It feels like very squishy and is alot bigger than my ball.

Just asking weather this is normal?

Thanks in advance
    If it bigger than your ball :eek: you need to get it checked up ASAP...

Meanwhile dont touch/squeeze/try to remove it... it might just make it worse...

Hope your thing gets sorted out...
    ;lttd;

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you have an inguinal hernia?

If you do, its easy to fix but if it goes one of two ways, the next few months should be different, plus you get a cool scar.

Seriously, good luck getting it checked out.

ReputationRep:
    It may just be the prostrate gland, they're different sizes on either testicle and can feel like quite a big mass.

If your not sure, go to the doctors

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you need a hydrocele repair operation, fairly routine. could always be something more serious though, in either case you will have to see your GP..

Thanks for the reply's.
    Will deffo go see the doc about it

(and i meant inside the sack)

Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    It's probabally a varicocele. You're fine, but just to make sure get your GP to check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele

EDIT: I'm 99% sure it is actually. It's very common and it can be quite embarassing when with a girl(can be removed with surgery), but to be honest, they can't say ****; we can pee standing up. ****ing get in, son!

ReputationRep:
    Your prostate gland is nowhere near your balls

yep sounds like a varicocele i have one

ReputationRep:
    It's most probably normal. Nothing wrong with getting checked out by an expert though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.