Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who actually loooooves this shop?!

Granted, it is a tad overpriced but I just love their stuff, especially the accessories. Even better, my friend met Gok Wan in the Oxford St one the other day, why wasn't I there!?:eek:

Anyway, go forth and share the Outfitters love

ReputationRep:
    I love Urban Outfitters. Sadly I haven't been to the London store in ages but I managed to find a bargain on the website I also really love the homeware section. Sadly I can't buy very much when I do pay a visit to London as they are pretty pricey...

ReputationRep:
    asda, george. smartprice.

sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I've bought some bowls with prints of popcorn, smarties, strawberries and marshmellows. Want the one with salad printed on it to complete the set!
    And I bought an apron cause I'm getting into cooking and you need a cool apron!!
    Their clothes are generally overpriced and not that different but their accessories can be sometimes. I mainly love the homeware stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    Love love love it!

ReputationRep:
    I love it, don't care how much it all costs - some of my most loved wardrobe comes from there - my mate paul always says, ''oohh nice top'' and it always ends up being from UO hehehehehe.

ReputationRep:
    I fell in love with a necklace in the Manchester one a few years back, but never got it. I think paying £28 for a few beads is excessive.

Their clothes are so over priced, it makes me never want to go in.

ReputationRep:
    I love OU...I went to New York a couple of months ago and bought soooo much stuff. I dont mind paying the prices, you get what you pay for. Its good quality

ReputationRep:
    Price set aside, their clothes are actually quite decent. Nothing amazing, just decent. But when you look at the price tag, for what you're actually paying for the stuff, I think Primark is better.

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually been to one of their stores lol.

ReputationRep:
    i lovee itt
    but i cant afford it...
    x

ReputationRep:
    half of the stuff I wear comes from there. I disagree that it's all overpriced, some is expensive but there is constantly a sale section on the website and a lot of nice stuff ends up being reduced, and I got a really great dress for £40 full price last time I ordered. Two of my favourite tops from UO were £5, another for £10, a shirt for £10, some excellent mittens for about £7. Can't complain.

ReputationRep:
    I love it, but after seeing the prices in the US stores when I was in Florida, it pains me to see the prices here.

I got a t-shirt in America, which was $14. Back here, it was £20.

I do love it though still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisyflower112)
    I love OU...I went to New York a couple of months ago and bought soooo much stuff. I dont mind paying the prices, you get what you pay for. Its good quality
    Was it a lot cheaper in NYC?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you can definitely get some nice bargains if you browse the sale stuff!
    Bit gutted though as I bought a top/t-shirt recently in a red/cherise kind of colour for £20 then looked yesterday and it's gone down to £9.99! Robbed!

ReputationRep:
    Love it!! But yes it is pricey..

ReputationRep:
    I love Urban outfitters, but i was really dissapointed with the one in America even though everyone else loves it, i suppose it was okay but just better shops in America too. I think its really reasonably priced though, the stuffs good and its not any more expensive than topshop etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    I love Urban outfitters, but i was really dissapointed with the one in America even though everyone else loves it, i suppose it was okay but just better shops in America too. I think its really reasonably priced though, the stuffs good and its not any more expensive than topshop etc.
    I've never really been a fan of topshop, their demin jeans and skirts are good but the t-shirts are made of well flimsy material for £30 each! I had to buy bras that were the same colour as the top as they're practically see through!

ReputationRep:
    To quote my friend yesterday: "I just walked into urban outfitters and orgasmed".

ReputationRep:
    I love it, although I'm somewhat annoyed now that they have one in Leeds (or has it alwayts been there and I never noticed?) cos I liked the fact you had to go to a massive city to get their stuff, I hate seieng people wearing the same things and knowing where they got it from/them knowing where i got m y clothes from.

I bought SO SO SO much stuff from there when I was in America, it's insane. It's like a third cheaper as well there so deff worth it... although it is one of those shops that sometimes I LOVE everything and mostly I find nothing at all that I like or am willing to pay the asking price for... they have very good sales though

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.