Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Post here if you wish to join the 'I am getting paranoid about results day club'.

Just had a dream and I got 4 Es.

ReputationRep:
    Ar! you have forseen my future!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. i keep imagining that when i open my results i'll be sick, as in physically throw up

I'm pretty sure that i've ****ed up my A-levels even tho i've not even done any of my A2 exams yet.. but i'm totally lacking motivation for revision, as i've realised how little i know

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream i got an E in English Litrature
    and i collected my results at a church and i tried to tunnel under the pews
    ....i doubt thats a good sign

ReputationRep:
    Arhh..doom mongers..wait till results day then panic. Often when you think you've done bad, it doesnt turn out as bad as you thought (or even good).

ReputationRep:
    i keep getting worried aswell about what my final degree classification will be.. it will pretty much define whether or not i can do a masters at nottingham uni and i would be absolutely devastated if i don't get what i need (2:1)..

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh yer i hate this day
    Last year with my GCSE's i was dreadful. when we went on holiday all i could think of was those dreaded results and then ahhh.
    But i'm more worried about AS's as I really want to get good marks in them so i've put myself up for A2 well.. if that makes sense...
    But god knows what the hell i'm going to be like next year with the whole uni offers thing!
    I really want to know now! So annoying.. as i think i've really mucked them up.. but i hope i havent but arghhhH!!

ReputationRep:
    the only thing that worries me is that our fate is completely out of our hands after the exams, and for arts subjects especially, it's completely down to the examiner. eeek i feel fine now, i'll be bricking myself for about a week before we get them though.

ReputationRep:
    I am so scared that this year i've **** up. I mean, in product design I ran out of time - 5 pages! I don't even know my coursework grade! In media I worried I got the wrong end of the stick and in computing....well lets never talk of that again....

I am ****ing myself to be completely honest with you.

Sorry for all the langauge!

How do people get to sleep on that night- or even dare to open that bloody envelope is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    Argh August the 14th...

ReputationRep:
    Im not nervous atm. I know i did my best and im just glad i only got 1/2 left to do .

Nerves probaly creep in soon though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently researching ways to kill myself if I fail. I could just revise but...well you know.

ReputationRep:
    Someone make me feel better!!!

ReputationRep:
    im gonna fail im gonna fail im gonna fail :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear i'm terrified of results day.
    In History i went on about the wrong thing
    Psychology hopefully was ok
    Philosophy oh my days philosophy of religion and knowledge
    Biology its easier just to not go there
    GCSE's were bad, but my AS results are going to be horrible especially when my personal tutor said to us that if we fail in AS we will be asked to leave the college eeeekkkk

ReputationRep:
    well im coming back from holiday on the day of results day boo

ReputationRep:
    I always get nervous on the journey down to the school on results day!
    Hopefully everyone does better than they feel, last thing people want is the day to turn depressing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really paniccing.

This might seem stupid but I really want to do my parents proud and get decent grades. They say they will be proud whatever because 'I've done my best', but I want some grades that I can show off to them. When I was younger, they didn't even know whether I would pass my GCSEs...

You know...

I mean last year I was devestated because I didn't pass media/product design (media remarked and went from D to B!)and because I didn't get A* in IT/RS.

It seems so silly I know because I have the highest GCSE grades of my whole family...but at the time I was so upset.

And now I'm feeling crap.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to all of you who are paranoid or scared about results day

ReputationRep:
    Maths: A
    Geography: B but may get an A (prays to get an A)
    Economics: Should have been an A but ****ed up one unit, highly risky! (Prays to get an A)
    Classical Civilisation: Definitely a B

Consequence: wont go to uni....
    When is the results' day for A-levels, 18th of August?

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.