Turn on thread page Beta

Trouble in the late nineties/early noughties watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember the shows they used to put on?

Hang Time, City Guys, Weird Science, Malibu C.A.

Good times - why don't they show them again?

ReputationRep:
    Remember Big Kids where the adults acted like kids it was hilarious!! Loved it!!

I however don't remember those ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epitomize)
    Anyone remember the shows they used to put on?

Hang Time, City Guys, Weird Science, Malibu C.A.

Good times - why don't they show them again?
    Yep, pretty much my 4 favourites, along with USA High of course! All Peter Engel productions I think.
    I suppose a few people wouldn't know them though because they were only on Sky at that time.
    Maybe we should petition to get them shown again cos Trouble these days is appalling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howells)
    Yep, pretty much my 4 favourites, along with USA High of course! All Peter Engel productions I think.
    I suppose a few people wouldn't know them though because they were only on Sky at that time.
    Maybe we should petition to get them shown again cos Trouble these days is appalling

Oh yes USA High ('Rockin' in, rockin' in USA High') - basically Saved by The Bell in a Parisian Uni.

Petition? i feel a revivial coming on :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh! Weird science was so great, but I recently saw the film it was based on and it was shocking

USA high with that guy who's now in Grey's Anatomy

Fresh prince too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    Ahh! Weird science was so great, but I recently saw the film it was based on and it was shocking

USA high with that guy who's now in Grey's Anatomy

Fresh prince too

What guy that's now in Grey's Anatomy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epitomize)
    What guy that's now in Grey's Anatomy?
    Good point, wtf am I on... I'm just sure this guy was in some sort of teen programme. Am I imagining things?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.