The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nor me :hubba:
Reply 6961
I have only seen season 1 so far and loved it. Can't wait to wacth season 2. Wish I was in the states to get TV shows faster!
Reply 6962
Sorry meant to post that in warehouse 13 forum

:ahee:

it's not even in doctor who but what da hell.
There appears to be a few new snippets in the 2011 BBC preview, which I just happened to see 'cause I went back downstairs to get my phone as it was on. Not sure what belongs to what for some parts (as there's a few sci-fi things in there) but should be good :biggrin:

Original post by LastLordofTime
There appears to be a few new snippets in the 2011 BBC preview, which I just happened to see 'cause I went back downstairs to get my phone as it was on. Not sure what belongs to what for some parts (as there's a few sci-fi things in there) but should be good :biggrin:

Nice find! Happy 2011 All!

John Simm in Exile. haha Can't wait for Doctor Who to come back. Deffinately want to watch Polar World.

Outcast looks interesting...http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00x8fw4 (brief description of Outcast on BBC site).

Looks like quite a bit of quality entertainment
Yeah, I heard about Outcasts AGES ago, glad to see it's finally coming out. It sounds pretty good :biggrin:

Oh, and for those interested (and who would otherwise not go to ITV) Primeval starts again tonight :smile:
Yeah, I heard about Outcasts AGES ago, glad to see it's finally coming out. It sounds pretty good :biggrin:

Oh, and for those interested (and who would otherwise not go to ITV) Primeval starts again tonight :smile:

saw it :awesome: i love meself a bit of the dinosaurs and SClub7.
I decided to skip Primeval 'cause I hate commercials :biggrin: Am downloading now and will probably watch while in bed later tonight.
Reply 6971
I'm no good at the Doctor Who adventure games but I like watching the walk-throughs on YouTube. It's like watching an episode :colondollar:
I'm close to doing that XD I REALLY hate sneaky games, and I've heard the gameplay is a bit pants, so I might just watch them all. Someone should really edit a video of it all together and put it online in "places" :ninja:
Reply 6973
I watched the End of Time p.2 episode before and the scene with Tennant and the gun (where he keeps pointing it at the Time Lords and the Master, with that annoying, cheap click sound) part reminded me of everything I hated about RTD.
Original post by Mess.
I watched the End of Time p.2 episode before and the scene with Tennant and the gun (where he keeps pointing it at the Time Lords and the Master, with that annoying, cheap click sound) part reminded me of everything I hated about RTD.

I thought that sound ruined the moment, well when it was repeated multiple times.

Get out of the way! :awesome:
All this RTD hate is absolutely stupid at times :colonhash:
Reply 6976
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
I thought that sound ruined the moment, well when it was repeated multiple times.

Get out of the way! :awesome:

The first time is at least mildly understandable because Tennant might have perhaps pulled the hammer back. But why the **** would he continuously push the hammer forward whilst spinning round only to pull the hammer back :facepalm2:

Also, Daltons character was an idiot. He had his magic glove of doom. He should have destroyed both Tennant and the Master. Leaving his plan to be fullfilled. RTD makes me cinge :colonhash:
Oh, get over it :colonhash:
Original post by Mess.
The first time is at least mildly understandable because Tennant might have perhaps pulled the hammer back. But why the **** would he continuously push the hammer forward whilst spinning round only to pull the hammer back :facepalm2:

Also, Daltons character was an idiot. He had his magic glove of doom. He should have destroyed both Tennant and the Master. Leaving his plan to be fullfilled. RTD makes me cinge :colonhash:

That probably would have been better, but then there would be no show... and therefore no Doctor Who thread :eek:
Original post by Mess.

He couldn't destroy the Master, the signal was partly through him. The Master himself said that, if the Doctor had of shot him it would have broken the link.

Latest