The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazy Paving
You changed your username. :eek: Love it. :heart:

:awesome:

Original post by boba
captain jack is coming back ??

I think the shot of Jack was from Torchwood: Miracle Day, but you never know. :ninja:
Original post by TheCrackInTime

I think the shot of Jack was from Torchwood: Miracle Day, but you never know. :ninja:

Was the trailer a Summer preview? If so then yeah, it was probably miracle day. Although they haven't released any trailers for it yet. Well, proper ones. They've done those annoying teasers which have no episode footage in them...
20 Vague hints about Day of the Moon

Spoiler

Original post by LastLordofTime
Was the trailer a Summer preview? If so then yeah, it was probably miracle day. Although they haven't released any trailers for it yet. Well, proper ones. They've done those annoying teasers which have no episode footage in them...

Sort of, yeah. It ran with the tagline "If it's worth watching, watch it on BBC One" or something along those lines.
Reply 9324

oh makes sense, I never really watched torchwood though I thought captain jack left that as well?
I just remember this.

I can't stop laughing.
Reply 9326

Spoiler

:tardis:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Speculating on some points.

4 - is this the comment Karen referred to as throwaway yet important?

7 - Perhaps more out of control with River? Like Pandorica Opens?

8 - Has to be Canton

9 - River and Doctor

4 - I'm guessing this is it.

7 - Maybe so. Although I thought it was out of control in The Pandorica Opens because a)it wanted to show River Amy's house and b) someone was controlling it/for whatever reason something drew it to Amy's house.

8 and 9 - yes and yes

Regarding Rory, purely speculation but:

Spoiler

Original post by Aula

Spoiler

:tardis:

Spoiler

Which truely an awesome idea!
Original post by SirMasterKey

Spoiler

Which truely an awesome idea!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 9331

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Aula

Spoiler

Could there be any other reason?

Spoiler

Yes!! :drool:

Spoiler

I'e read the this is exactly what happens. Though I doubt Doctors feelings would chnage towards her
WTF?! APE SPOILER YOUR UNSPOILERED SENTENCE!!!! I'VE BEEN AVOIDING SPOILERS FOR SO LONG...
:unimpressed:
Was it an official interview or quote, or just other speculation? :holmes:

I hope not. They're married ffs and lived a happy life without the Doctor. Why have doubts now? :colonhash:

Spoiler

Spoiler

What I want to know is, what happened between A Christmas Carol and The Impossible Astronaut? :holmes:
It's not even remotely a spoiler. I don't even know why we're using the tags. :tongue:

All I know is there's a whole lotta spoiler tags going on and what you said is related! I haven't been reading the spoilers so I'm not sure how spoilery they are!
Reply 9339
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Original post by greeneyedgirl
All I know is there's a whole lotta spoiler tags going on and what you said is related! I haven't been reading the spoilers so I'm not sure how spoilery they are!

They're not spoilery and a lot of them are ridiculous and about how the silents suits got so crumpled.

Latest