Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
so i put this anon in case i get no responses loool, but today gcse's ended for me no more revision start of summer and all that BUT i feel like i can't do that because there's a part of me that still feels like i need to revise.

like i'm doing everything i would have done before like watch tv, go on social media but i literally feel guilty doing it? it hasn't been a full day and it's irritating me.

& now i keep thinking about results day and whether i'll get into the sixth form that i'd like.

does/has anyone felt this way? i feel like literal **** oh my god lolol
bbfeeb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just relax!! or maybe try to get a job😊 my sister just left year 11 today too and she feels the same, so she's been applying to tons of jobs lol
username4746572
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh ny gosh me too !
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i put this anon in case i get no responses loool, but today gcse's ended for me no more revision start of summer and all that BUT i feel like i can't do that because there's a part of me that still feels like i need to revise.

like i'm doing everything i would have done before like watch tv, go on social media but i literally feel guilty doing it? it hasn't been a full day and it's irritating me.

& now i keep thinking about results day and whether i'll get into the sixth form that i'd like.

fish finger fan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Feeling similar, I’m probably going to relax for a few days, and then try and get a job or something.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i've been meaning to get a job so unooo
(Original post by bbfeeb)
just relax!! or maybe try to get a job😊 my sister just left year 11 today too and she feels the same, so she's been applying to tons of jobs lol
username3934898
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
me last year
probably cos you're not used to being so productive because same
take that energy into something else like binge watch tv shows, volunteer, work, learn a new language etc.
continuing to be productive and busy could help you?

hopefully you feel okay soon
try not to dwell on the thought of results day.
Kinyonga
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PureHeroine)
take that energy into something else like binge watch tv shows, volunteer, work, learn a new language etc.
Those last three are probably a good idea. But binge-watching telly??
username3934898
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kinyonga)
Those last three are probably a good idea. But binge-watching telly??
yeaa u know
14 episodes a day staying up til 5am sleeping in until 2pm
that's what i did last year i watched dawson's creek and some other shows i can't really remember though

obviously can't do that ever again because i'm growing up and responsibilities
i don't really leave my house so it's my idea of an extreme sport
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Man said binge watching. What energy does that require huhhhh
me last year
probably cos you're not used to being so productive because same
continuing to be productive and busy could help you?

hopefully you feel okay soon
try not to dwell on the thought of results day.
Bangz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Listen. Go and make bread. Work a tough job as well, it will humble you. I worked as kitchen porter after AS, and my life changed. I had money and I became fluent in romainian and bulgarian (jk).

Dont do NCS. I did it year 11, and its not that deep. No unis care, don't let them lie to you. Furthermore, you don't come out with like 10 BFFs. You may keep in contact with 2-3 after on a on and off basis. Ngl it was fun; in week 1 and 2.
username3934898
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Man said binge watching. What energy does that require huhhhh
i don't understand. are people unfamiliar with that word?
just staying up on your laptop after midnight to watch tv shows and trying to watch as many as you can my g it's so much fun when your eyes are closing and you're feeling dizzy because you hear the birds tweeting but you're trying to finish one more episode

anyway this isn't about that it's about the OP.
Last edited by username3934898; 2 years ago
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
You said take that energy into something else and its mad to think binge watching requires much energy but okay I guess it requires energy when having to switch episodes which means moving your fingers once in a while
i don't understand. are people unfamiliar with that word?
just staying up on your laptop after midnight to watch tv shows and trying to watch as many as you can my g it's so much fun when your eyes are closing and you're feeling dizzy because you hear the birds tweeting but you're trying to finish one more episode

anyway this isn't about that it's about the OP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.32%
Uncertainty around my education (65)
11.52%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.7%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.3%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (32)
5.67%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (28)
4.96%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (60)
10.64%
Financial worries (35)
6.21%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (22)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
6.03%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.66%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (56)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (46)
8.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise