Indian females are not as nice as English, Black, European women

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is coming from an Indian guy in his late 20s.

I've only had bad experiences unfortunately with Indian women and there is nothing wrong with me at all-I'm attractive, achieved well, got good character, dress well.

Were as English females are very friendly, kind and so other women from other backgrounds.

Indian females just don't want to be polite or anything. And I'm not even asking for anything.

It's like they are stuck up, very judgemental of people.

They're not even willing to be friendly. It's like at the pub were English females are quite friendly and you make a nice comment to their male friends. And the English females are willing to talk and reciprocate.

I could do the same but the Indian ones seem very rude and condensing.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
lol who hurt you so much that you felt the need to make a thread?
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You sound arrogant. Maybe the problem is you?
Ashelrunescape
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stop asking for bob and vegana duh
(Original post by Anonymous)

I've only had bad experiences unfortunately with Indian women and there is nothing wrong with me at all-I'm attractive, achieved well, got good character, dress well.

Were as English females are very friendly, kind and so other women from other backgrounds.

Indian females just don't want to be polite or anything. And I'm not even asking for anything.

They're not even willing to be friendly. It's like at the pub were English females are quite friendly and you make a nice comment to their male friends. And the English females are willing to talk and reciprocate.

Anonymous #1
lol.

If it is my problem, then would could it be? How can I fix it?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe they think you're after something. :dontknow:
Ashelrunescape
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stop being such a arrogant person? The Indian people that you have had these experiences with are probably more probably more upfront and truthful than ENglish women. For all you know they're just speaking to you cos they're bored lool
lol.

If it is my problem, then would could it be? How can I fix it?
Anonymous #1
lol ok.

I don't think I'm arrogant and I don't come across it-I was just saying in the op there's nothing wrong with me.

However how can I stop being arrogant if this the case?
Anonymous #1
And thanks all for the honest feedback-I needed this.

I just want to improve.
username3934898
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
indian females are stereotypically stuck up and tend to act shallow as well
it's probably to do with class and money.

it's a legitimate problem but you'll find indian women who are ordinary people. there's no advice i can give you except there are plenty of fish in the sea?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

So much for integration...
azizadil1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
have never experienced this personally although some of them can be more introverted/shy, but have never spoken to a rude/shallow indian girl they're usually quite friendly as long as you don't say something weird!!
(Original post by PureHeroine)
indian females are stereotypically stuck up and tend to act shallow as well
it's probably to do with class and money.

it's a legitimate problem but you'll find indian women who are ordinary people. there's no advice i can give you except there are plenty of fish in the sea?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Probably just their self entitlement illusion, and their inflated ego.
joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tbh they can be really harsh on guys as well especially the ones from their own heritage
username3934898
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by azizadil1998)
have never experienced this personally although some of them can be more introverted/shy, but have never spoken to a rude/shallow indian girl they're usually quite friendly as long as you don't say something weird!!
i mean i see it in my year :dontknow: idk if it's a first gen immigrant problem or a second gen immigrant problem or just an issue in general. they tend to be arrogant although they won't always show it and it's insane that they look down on others. also imo its a north problem not as common among female south indian females.
azizadil1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh i see yeah fair enough
(Original post by PureHeroine)
i mean i see it in my year :dontknow: idk if it's a first gen immigrant problem or a second gen immigrant problem or just an issue in general. they tend to be arrogant although they won't always show it and it's insane that they look down on others. also imo its a north problem not as common among female south indian females.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
You sound arrogant. Maybe the problem is you?
lol ok.

I don't think I'm arrogant and I don't come across it-I was just saying in the op there's nothing wrong with me.

However how can I stop being arrogant if this the case?
shes Indian bro, she took it personally
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
In general they are much more judegemental, they really really hate guys that dont have degrees. You can be a millionaire "but not doctor" and its a instant turn off.

Its a class thing, even though they themselves are not that classy 😂😂
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
Actually I agree. In my experience Indian females are less pleasant.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i guess because with them, they only have to be nice to people who they were taught to be nice to, culturally. elders, richer people, white people, and that's it lol. if you're not an elder, rich, or white, dont expect them to be outgoingly nice. and second, the reasons we're nice like westerners is because our values are different like..we're nice to be found attractive and employable. that's literally it. their culture isnt about being found attractive lol they get arranged, attractive or not. and employable, they have a niche market like pharmacy so as long as they're qualified they dont care to be nice. :dontknow: i personally dont give a **** cos i'll speak my mind and they normally dont like what im gonna tell em
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads