The Student Room Group

Indian females are not as nice as English, Black, European women

Scroll to see replies

I know there are a lot of false stereotype threads but I have to say that this 'stereotype' of them being a bit condescending and less pleasant than say British girls is just simply true. I don't even have anything against them since I don't interact with them (not intentionally ofc) but it's just clear from observation. The reasons are probably just cultural.
Babes, I’m not Indian ? :angry:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
shes Indian bro, she took it personally
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm attractive, achieved well, got good character, dress well.

According to who?
stop going after the b itchy ones and try talking to the nice ones? just a thought
I've only had bad experiences unfortunately with Indian women and there is nothing wrong with me at all-I'm attractive, achieved well, got good character, dress well.

yeah but you kinda sound like a freshie mate, thats probably why they don't like you. i'm assuming you are an indian guy living in the west and referring to the fact that western indian women don't like you, am i right?
Original post by Fermion.
Babes, I’m not Indian ? :angry:

lmao! she said babes. then what are u cos ur display pic looked like a bollywood bride im saying. not bad, just saying.
Original post by RichPiana
According to who?

lol bro its too late to be this savage stop dat
lmao! she said babes. then what are u cos ur display pic looked like a bollywood bride im saying. not bad, just saying.

Just asking. He said he’s good looking and that so I had to ask for his sources.
That was just me glammed up to go to an Asian wedding. I’m not Indian loooool

Original post by Fermion.
That was just me glammed up to go to an Asian wedding. I’m not Indian loooool

dont lie, then what are u
Thanks everyone.

RichPiana,

My friends say I'm good looking, attractive, have very good character.

And to the other person, I'm not a freshie.

It could be an egotistical thing that they are afraid of what others think or they are just snobby with men/people in general. You do see in their profile on Indian dating sites "the male has to be 6ft". I've come across that many times.
lol....just lol at this thread....
Arranged marriage, the caste system propagating bigotry, jealousy, superstition, religion, boasting, dishonour, posessiveness, inflated ego, male entitlement and arrogance, Asian male attitudes towards women sowed and developed by their own mothers, families and communities........just sayin.
British Asian and light skinned fresh Indians are arrogant,racist, haughty and materialistic.

To hell with them.

Just like Arabs.
I remember my indian friend innocently said "For a black person you're really pretty!" Or "For a black person you have such long eyelashes" She said her parents had the same view.
Reply 34
This is coming from an Indian guy in his late 20s.

I've only had bad experiences unfortunately with Indian women and there is nothing wrong with me at all-I'm attractive, achieved well, got good character, dress well.

Were as English females are very friendly, kind and so other women from other backgrounds.

Indian females just don't want to be polite or anything. And I'm not even asking for anything.

It's like they are stuck up, very judgemental of people.

They're not even willing to be friendly. It's like at the pub were English females are quite friendly and you make a nice comment to their male friends. And the English females are willing to talk and reciprocate.

I could do the same but the Indian ones seem very rude and condensing.

But you do realise that your viewpoint is quite racist and sexist. But because you are an Indian disrespecting other Indians you think that you are allowed. But you are just as racist as a white person would be if he/she said such a thing.
Reply 35
Original post by uberteknik
Arranged marriage, the caste system propagating bigotry, jealousy, superstition, religion, boasting, dishonour, posessiveness, inflated ego, male entitlement and arrogance, Asian male attitudes towards women sowed and developed by their own mothers, families and communities........just sayin.

India is well known to have big issues with racism.
Indian here,
Females grow up with very strict virtues regardless of where they grow up
Parents always tell their daughter that she should not engage with men cause they be fool and deceptive
Reply 37
Original post by Tanmaygs
Indian here,
Females grow up with very strict virtues regardless of where they grow up
Parents always tell their daughter that she should not engage with men cause they be fool and deceptive

But that is such bad advice though isn't it- otherwise how would you have been born?
Reply 38
This is coming from an Indian guy in his late 20s.

Were as English females are very friendly, kind and so other women from other backgrounds.

Indian females just don't want to be polite or anything. And I'm not even asking for anything.

It's like they are stuck up, very judgemental of people.

They're not even willing to be friendly. It's like at the pub were English females are quite friendly and you make a nice comment to their male friends. And the English females are willing to talk and reciprocate.

I could do the same but the Indian ones seem very rude and condensing.

I'm black, and tbh I do better with Indian girls than white English females. Everything you've said about Indian girls I would be willing to say about white English girls [under Oath]...….

I should say though my experiences are mostly with London based English girls, other areas aren't as bad but in London i'm basically treated like something they've stepped in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending