exams = eating more = need to lose it..help Watch

estherbh
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
im doing exams at the moment and im gaining a lot of weight
im guessing it from being on study leave i.e. not being at skl for games lessons & being stuck inside all day (not much exercise)

anyway..i really want to lose this weight..seeing as its nearly summer and my self esteem has plumeted

any ideas on how to do this as i dont have enough time to go out exercising at the moment

x
Lisaanne
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
eat less? You could at least get some excercise in, I'm sure a walk or a swimming session once a week won't affect your revision too much..
ch0c0h01ic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*HINT* Use the SEARCH button, it is not like we get asked this question multiple times every single day
Arielle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eat diet items or the 'lighter' variety.
Radicool
Report 10 years ago
Try the 'How To Lose Fat' thread on the first page of this section! You don't even need to search!
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
exercising doesn't take long at all, it doesn't have to be for hours or whatever. It'll help loose fat, reduce exam stress and raise your self-esteem.

Win win win...
xrawriorx
Report 10 years ago
i have the same problem too! i've gained almost half a stone in the past month. i keep snacking throughout the day when i'm revising. i went through a large packet of cheetos and a box of malteesers just the other day. i think its because of lack of activity and being stuck at home for too long is making you bored so to make up for it you eat (at least that's the case for me). i'm trying to go for a walk outside everyday these days to stop the cravings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads