Chemistry/Geography students: Help me out!

Watch
michellex_su
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm doing a world studies Extended Essay - which means I have to write an essay combing two subjects of the IB. I know for sure that one of them is going to chemistry... I'm going to look at why Brazil has alot of birth defects because of Thalidomide (a drug). But that's just chemistry, how can I include another subject??? I'm thinking geography...
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
XHannahR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by michellex_su)
I'm doing a world studies Extended Essay - which means I have to write an essay combing two subjects of the IB. I know for sure that one of them is going to chemistry... I'm going to look at why Brazil has alot of birth defects because of Thalidomide (a drug). But that's just chemistry, how can I include another subject??? I'm thinking geography...
For geography, why not the global distribution of the disease and the effects in treatment?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (30)
18.87%
I'm not sure (3)
1.89%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (53)
33.33%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.89%
I'm not a current university student (70)
44.03%

Watched Threads