How lenient is U of B Watch

mcquakez84
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a Canadian student and I applied to U of B for a LLB. I received a conditonal offer to hold an 85% average among my 6 classes. I'm expecting an 82/83% average. I'm just wondering how lenient they would be and if theres any way I could sway them. Like having a teacher email them. Im really stressing so any help would be appreciated.
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mcquakez84)
I'm a Canadian student and I applied to U of B for a LLB. I received a conditonal offer to hold an 85% average among my 6 classes. I'm expecting an 82/83% average. I'm just wondering how lenient they would be and if theres any way I could sway them. Like having a teacher email them. Im really stressing so any help would be appreciated.
If you mean University of Birmingham, they are generally quite leniant. If you mean Univeristy of Bristol, they are less so. If you mean University of Brighton.....
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Most UK Universities are lenient with Overseas fee payers, so you'll just have to send in your results and hope for the best outcome.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Might wanna be a little more specific with the "U of B"... We've got plenty of B's here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.56%
No I am happy with my course choice (535)
59.44%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.22%

Watched Threads