Missed an A-Level exam

Watch this thread
eringarnett
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was in hospital during one of my a-level exams due to having a seizure. It was my last exam, and i have managed to take all of my other ones, so I was wondering what will happen? Will they take the average of the two other papers?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by eringarnett)
I was in hospital during one of my a-level exams due to having a seizure. It was my last exam, and i have managed to take all of my other ones, so I was wondering what will happen? Will they take the average of the two other papers?
Talk to exam officer and put in a special consideration request.
Provide evidence you were in hospital for the seizure and they can just mark you off the two you sat.
Sarah65080123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Talk to exam officer and put in a special consideration request.
Provide evidence you were in hospital for the seizure and they can just mark you off the two you sat.
Hi did it work out for u
(Original post by eringarnett)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads