The Student Room Group

Why hasn't my boyfriend gone down on me yet?

Me and my boyfriend started having sex over a month ago, and we've had sex roughly 3 times now. Within that time he has always commented on how pretty my 'area' is, and a few weeks ago was messaging me saying he wants to lick it. He just hasn't done so and I'm a bit fed up of waiting. I went down on him last time and he really enjoyed it... I was expecting him to reciprocate but he just wanted to go straight to penetrative sex (perhaps because he was so turned on, I don't know).

I made a comment since, something along the lines of 'oh you'd never want to do the same to me would you' and he laughed and said he'd love to. But I'm just annoyed that I've had to mention it to him and he won't just willingly do it. It's something I love the most and something my past boyfriends have never hesitated to do. Do I just keep waiting?
Perhaps he hasn't had much experience so he's nervous about it? I'd discuss it properly with him. Some men do dislike doing it but it's best to bring it up early in the relationship or he'll think you're not actually bothered about it.
He's not a bowcat
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend started having sex over a month ago, and we've had sex roughly 3 times now. Within that time he has always commented on how pretty my 'area' is, and a few weeks ago was messaging me saying he wants to lick it. He just hasn't done so and I'm a bit fed up of waiting. I went down on him last time and he really enjoyed it... I was expecting him to reciprocate but he just wanted to go straight to penetrative sex (perhaps because he was so turned on, I don't know).

I made a comment since, something along the lines of 'oh you'd never want to do the same to me would you' and he laughed and said he'd love to. But I'm just annoyed that I've had to mention it to him and he won't just willingly do it. It's something I love the most and something my past boyfriends have never hesitated to do. Do I just keep waiting?
Original post by Anonymous

Talk to him about it.
Ummmm:goodnight:
Reply 5
ask him if he likes going down on people, i mean from his response he seems like hed like it, but just be gentle with asking him and be clear. he doesnt have to do it so dont feel entitled to it. and you going down on him shouldnt be because you expect him to do the same for you. and when you do go down on him next time if you do, dont expect anything back. but yeah main point is just dont pressure him and talk to him nicely about it
do you smell?

Not being insulting or anything, but I had a girlfriend who smelt awful down there.. It wasn't her fault, maybe it was a medical problem? But my god, nothing can put you off quicker then an awful smell..

Not just a little smell, some smell is natural/normal, but my god with this girl, it was a waft, that just made me never want to do it...

If you don't then its his problem, talk to him about it.. push his head in the dirrection if he still doesn't get the hint, and if he absolutly refuses, then don't go down on him, unless you enjoy it.
Reply 7
Original post by fallen_acorns
do you smell?

Not being insulting or anything, but I had a girlfriend who smelt awful down there.. It wasn't her fault, maybe it was a medical problem? But my god, nothing can put you off quicker then an awful smell..

Not just a little smell, some smell is natural/normal, but my god with this girl, it was a waft, that just made me never want to do it...

If you don't then its his problem, talk to him about it.. push his head in the dirrection if he still doesn't get the hint, and if he absolutly refuses, then don't go down on him, unless you enjoy it.

Not at all. He always comments on how nice I taste everywhere else. And when I mentioned this to him he actually commented on how nice he bet I'd taste down there.
If you want something, communicate for gawds sake. Don't sit there fuming, he can't read your mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending