The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Foundation Year 2019

My A level exam season hasn't been a good time for me personally. Does anyone know if Pharmacy foundation years are willing to accept students with 2 A levels? Like for example, for Brighton the requirements are DDD but also 72 UCAS points. Would I be likely to get in if I met the 72 UCAS points but not the grade requirements?
Original post by pharm01
My A level exam season hasn't been a good time for me personally. Does anyone know if Pharmacy foundation years are willing to accept students with 2 A levels? Like for example, for Brighton the requirements are DDD but also 72 UCAS points. Would I be likely to get in if I met the 72 UCAS points but not the grade requirements?

if they also accept points it's possible but you'll have to check directly with the universities.
I think it would be very likely. I have been offered a place at brighton doing pharmacy with foundation year with my 2 a levels (Biology and Photography) but at grade C instead of D along with a subsidiary btec in animal management i took instead of a third a level. Brighton also say they have a flexible admissions policy so look at each applicant individually. Hope this helps!
Original post by pharm01

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending