The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pcok
Look at this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=12800258

Open the UMS Calculator and it works it out for you. Btw 52/60 is 80/90 UMS - it's not out of 60 when it gets changed into UMS.

:smile:

um im sorry but i dont know how to use it ive tried :s-smilie: could you help me please Il giv u rep nd stuf im sorry i jus cant go to sleep untill ive found out
Reply 661
~*Pwincess*~
um im sorry but i dont know how to use it ive tried :s-smilie: could you help me please Il giv u rep nd stuf im sorry i jus cant go to sleep untill ive found out

Well I'll have to be quick cos meant to be revising for law & psy tomorrow so I'm gonna go in a min but I don't mind telling u how to use it.

It should be pretty easy cos I do psychology so when you open it one of the tabs (at the bottom, left hand corner) is titled "Psychology", so click that one, and it takes you to the Psychology page. So where there's six white boxes in the middle, four of them should have numbers in. Well basically on the top row in the first box write 100, second box write 93, third box write 78. Then on the second row, in the first box write 63, miss out the second box (cos that's PYA5), then in the third write 80. U get it?
Reply 662
this is not good

im def going to fail section B of the test... have barely revised for section A and i think im one of the only people who find approaches hard?!!
Reply 663
wooooooohooooooooooooo exam today yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I barely slept last night - not due to this exam really I just didn't. Though now this means I barely have the brainpower to contemplate the issues on bad daytime TV...let alone psychology.

:frown:

Good luck...!
Reply 665
freetofly
I barely slept last night - not due to this exam really I just didn't. Though now this means I barely have the brainpower to contemplate the issues on bad daytime TV...let alone psychology.

:frown:

Good luck...!

Jeremy Kyle by any chance? Haha.

Goodluck! Smile!
Reply 666
so why are you people still here the exam started at 9.
lol that's not even funny.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.................................NO!
im so glad that today is the last day of psychology....
ever.

not that i despise it or anything.... just so tedious! :smile:
Reply 670
Im hoping for ethics ( you can just make it up) or socially sensitive or non human ( again you can make it up a bit)

section A dont like as much hoping for schizo or depression
h3artie
Jeremy Kyle by any chance? Haha.

Goodluck! Smile!

How did you know...? :ninja:
I hope Anxiey disorders doesn't come up or I'm trouble.

I haven't revised for approaches. I'll see where it takes me. I'll be adventurous and stuff!
Reply 673
lalala.

if phobias come up i am screeewwweeed

lalalala.

anybody else ready for this shizzle? :smile:
nervous! :frown: i need another week to revise!
im hoping for schizo..free will & determinism and tbh i cant even answer approaches questions! :frown:

OCD cannot come up three times in a row surely..im screwed if it does! :|
Reply 675
Reply 676
Reply 677
don't diss Jermey Kyle ^^

i will be watching him religiously upon finishing exams.

not. :smile:
Reply 678
h3artie
I think I've already failed Approaches. Hopefully the 60 marks (okay yeah right, hahaha) I get for the other two questions will save me..... =((((((

i'm sorry but i'm struggling to understand what you don't like about approaches?

i just find them so. like. non-hard?

can i help?
Reply 679

Latest

Trending

Trending