Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Missradioactive)
Hey Grootie :jumphug:

How are you ? I'm back :bawling: :heart:

Btw nah, both are talented and popular, you
just prefer Western music over K-pop, and it's okay ! :suith:
:cry2: Miss R damn you’ve been missed. I’m good how are you lovely to hear from you was gonna message u yesterday when u were online but wasn’t sure if exams were over or not
that’s kinda true not a big fan of K pop :lol:
sqrt of 5
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
blankpink are overrated
rforlife3451
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Nope, I actually just got into Kpop and I like got7 more, sorry it was just the impression I got.
(Original post by randomsheep11)
I'm rather confused as to why you make such assumptions about myself when I clearly stated I don't exactly stan either group, and I complimented both groups equally. But whatever. Guessing you're an Army who didn't like what I had to say or...?
•Karamxl-chan•
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
BTS ofc
LadyScheherazade
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm sorry there is no question that its BTS. BLACKPINK could be more talented (and probably are due to the fact that they got into YG which is a part of the big three, that only takes the best of the best trainees) but they are not able to showcase their abilities due to stupid YG not giving them any comebacks. But BTS is an older and more established groups with many deasangs and awards under the belt, especially compared to BLACKPINK, who seriously lag behind in album sales, awards and general relevancy (in the west). Either way both groups are titans in the kpop industry but its just not fair to compare BLACKPINK to BTS, I'm a fan of both but BTS is just on a completely different level. They have achieved so much more in the west and the world in general, you don't see BLACKPINK winning a grammy or speaking at the UN conference among many other things. I see BLACKPINK as more of a "modelling" group, as in they gain a large majority of their money from their CF's, and being brand ambassasors to chanel, celine and dior. Take it from a western kpop fan living in London, a lot of people who don't listen to kpop know of BTS, but not BLACKPINK.
pocha04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i think in my case bts because their songs can change your life altogether-they teach you to love yourself before anyone else like which artist tells you that lol. they have talent and so do blackpink but overall theres a reason why bts is more famous because they worked their way up through struggle pain and hardship. blackpink come from a popular company so they were already at the top dont get me wrong i love blackpink but nowadays its just competition. views dont matter one bit but talent and meaning does.
anyways idk why someone asked this question lol they're both good lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If this is your first time voting in an election, will Brexit be a big factor for you?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%

Watched Threads