Katya_8
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I got into LJM, edge hill and Chester. I’ve picked edge hill as my firm choice as I had the best experience there on my interview and I don’t have maths so thought I could just do the equivalency course at their uni but then picked Chester as my emergency choice because they were asking for lower grades. This made me automatically withdraw from LJM. Now I got really good grades from ACCESS which I didn’t expect! Also found out LJM accepts equivalency maths course from edge hill. I’ve heard so many good things about LJM and I’m proper worrying now that I’ve made the wrong choice I was so torn between the two and still am but Liverpool is gone now
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Katya_8)
I got into LJM, edge hill and Chester. I’ve picked edge hill as my firm choice as I had the best experience there on my interview and I don’t have maths so thought I could just do the equivalency course at their uni but then picked Chester as my emergency choice because they were asking for lower grades. This made me automatically withdraw from LJM. Now I got really good grades from ACCESS which I didn’t expect! Also found out LJM accepts equivalency maths course from edge hill. I’ve heard so many good things about LJM and I’m proper worrying now that I’ve made the wrong choice I was so torn between the two and still am but Liverpool is gone now
would you risk not getting a place at LJMU next year by applying again?
Katya_8
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just wanted to start nursing now because I’m already behind with my education as I’m 23 this year don’t really want to wait another year but I just don’t know if I’ve made the right choice
(Original post by claireestelle)
would you risk not getting a place at LJMU next year by applying again?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just wanted to start nursing now because I’m already behind with my education as I’m 23 this year don’t really want to wait another year but I just don’t know if I’ve made the right choice
you'll get to be a nurse by going to any of the universities so as long as you can be happy going to the lectures and placement then i wouldn't worry about it.
LJMU Student Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Katya

How about you call admissions and see if they can make an exception? you don't know the outcome until you try - Here are their contact details

+44 (0) 151 231 5829

[email protected]

I hope this is something you can sort out

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads