The Student Room Group

I want to go out but no one else does advice?!?!

So before I get into it I know post like these have probably be made before, and I do have friends, quite a lot of them, I wouldn't say we go out all the time but we go out fairly often clubbing, to the pub etc, whatever really.

Anyways I'm currently at home very very bored as no one else is at home and I really want to go out, but the friends that I would go out with as they are my closest are unavailable for one reason or another, I literally just want to go to my local pub for an hour or two at most just to get out as I was at work from 6 to 2 this morning, I want to know your guys honest opinion, is this Sad?

I have always thought that people who go out on their own are quite sad to be honest, but I am just going to be sitting at home till I go to bed on my own which I do not really want to do, I know quite a lot of people who would probably be there since I worked at the pub for a year even customers who are my age, but I definitely don't know anyone enough to sit down and have a drink with them, what shall I do?
You have to be your own company!! Enjoy your own presence trust me most the time im in my pjs by myself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending