The Student Room Group

QTS Skills Tests - 2019 - Literacy and Numeracy tests

Hi Everyone,
I have booked both my skills test for next week, literacy is on Wednesday and Numeracy is on Friday. I'm really worried about them both, but mostly I'm worried about the Numeracy test. I did a practice test of the numeracy online and I didn't do very well in it. I also hated the beginning where the woman reads out the question and I could not concentrate while she was speaking. Is there an option to pick text instead for this section?
Also has anyone got any tips or resources for either of the tests? Or even any topics that I should focus mostly on, more so for Numeracy than Literacy.
Thanks in advance!
Original post by Vivienneisabella
Hi Everyone,
I have booked both my skills test for next week, literacy is on Wednesday and Numeracy is on Friday. I'm really worried about them both, but mostly I'm worried about the Numeracy test. I did a practice test of the numeracy online and I didn't do very well in it. I also hated the beginning where the woman reads out the question and I could not concentrate while she was speaking. Is there an option to pick text instead for this section?
Also has anyone got any tips or resources for either of the tests? Or even any topics that I should focus mostly on, more so for Numeracy than Literacy.
Thanks in advance!

If you have a medical document they will let you have text instead of speaking but it's not a choice in general. There's not really any tips I can give other than do shed loads of practice.
Reply 2
Hi, How did you get on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending